☾Chapter 3: The Other Class☽

Start from the beginning

The teacher then interrupted, "Okay class, class is resumed."

   The students went back to their seats and an hour long lecture droned the class out. Soon, class ended. Everyone in class raced off outside.

   Yuki calls, "Zero! You better help me this time!" She sped off after the class.

It seemed like Zero slept through the whole class.

Zero then grouchily groaned, "Ugh, why didn't you wake me up, (Y/n)?"

(Y/n) replied, "I mean you said that you didn't want to be disturbed,"

Zero made a 'tch' sound and walked away.

   (Y/n) then heard a loud ruckus out in the main courtyard. She ran to see the commotion.

   Girls were pushing one another, as Yuki goes up and down the crowd trying to back them away from the iron gate to the Night Class. The Day Class girls shrieked and screamed some names that (Y/n) could decipher and assumed were in the Night Class.

"AIDOOO YOU ARE MY IDOL!"

"SHIKI NOTICE ME!!"

"TAKUMAA!"

"AKATSUKI!!"

   (Y/n) groaned to herself, "Geez, they need to tone down their yellings.. It's just the Night Class..."

   A girl heard (Y/n), "Hey new girl! They're JUST NOT the Night Class they are THE Night Class! Ahh the guys are so charming! Look!!"

   (Y/n) was pulled into the crowd by the girl. (Y/n) shakes her head and sighs, "Don't tell me they have a fanbase too, for each Night Class member.."

Eventually (Y/n) was pushed into the front.

Zero appeared and walked up to the crowd hollering, "GET BACK OR YOU WILL FACE THE CONSEQUENCES!"

The crowd became quiet and still..

Yuki sighs in relief, "Thanks Zero.."

   The iron gates to the Night Class dorms opened and a small group of white uniformed students walked out. The Day Class girls immediately resumed shouting the names of their senpai(s).

   (Y/n) covered her ears and silently cursed, "These girls are making my ears bleed!"

   She looked over to the Night Class and saw how inhumanely stunning they were. Most of them had milky porcelain skin with doll-like like features. They all wore a white uniform signifying they were from the Night Class. She also saw Kaname leading upfront.

   (Y/n) blushed a little as she remembered that Kaname kissed her hand last night and whispered into her ear.

   A tall blond haired boy with striking blue eyes, from the Night Class, grinned childishly, "Helloo my loves~ Your Aido is here~" He made a gun motion with his hands and mouthed, "Bang! Bang!" The fangirls fell one by one, as if they were struck by Cupid's arrow.

(Y/n) rolled her eyes and bluntly said, "Wow, of course, a flirt with such charming grace..."

   Aido stops in front of (Y/n), "Hmm..? You seem new? Are you new here?"

(Y/n) replies sarcastically, "I thought you'd never notice, Mr. Hotshot idol....."

   Aido brushed his hand on (Y/n)'s cheek and winks, "Oh I do notice you, (Y/n)." Aido takes a strand of (Y/n)'s hair and kisses it.

   Then he leans in and smirks, "It seems like you need to be properly taught on who I am..  I'll make you love me...-"

   Kaname comes over and ordered coldly, "Aido, please get to class... I'm sorry if Aido is being immature, (Y/n),"

   (Y/n) blushed, "I-It's fine!" (Y/n)'s heart was strangely racing from Aido's touch and words..

   Aido whines, "But (Y/n) seems to not know very much about her soon-to-be-crush...."

   (Y/n) argued, "Why would I want to know more about a playboy like you?!"

    "So we can move on to the next phase dear," teased the blond boy, as he skipped away.

(Y/n) mentally facepalmed at his reply.

The girls surrounding (Y/n) were boiling in jealousy.

"Ugh! AIDO WAS SUPPOSE TO TOUCH ME NOT YOU."

"LUCKY!!! KANAME AND AIDO TALKED TO YOU!!!"

   (Y/n) sighed, "If you're that jealous, why not give the Night Class some space and they'll open up to you; INSTEAD OF YOU ALL SCREAMING YOUR LUNGS OUT AT THEM AS IF THEY'RE DEAF."

   Most of the Day Class girls weren't listening, as they were daydreaming about the Night Class.

(Y/n) facepalmed.

Yuki came over and thanked (Y/n).

   Zero approached (Y/n) and grunts, "Why was that blue eyed freakboy touching you?"

(Y/n) scoffed, "I dunno...."

Zero mutters something and walks off.

Yuki smiles, "Well, I'm off to patrol! See ya (Y/n)! And remember, don't be out past curfew!!"

    (Y/n) nods and suddenly remembered, "Oh no! The papers I promised to fill in and give to the headmaster this evening are still unfinished!"

(Y/n) races off to her dorm.

[ VOTE / COMMENT ]