𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕋𝕣𝕚𝕠 𝔻𝕒𝕥𝕖

𝟝𝟛

𝟝𝟛

Sipping into his juice, Hyunjin couldn't have ever thought how awkward this can go. It was his first date with both of his boyfriends yet no conversation was raised up from the ground.

Changbin was busy looking at their surroundings while Felix kept hitting his mini cake with his spoon.

It was an awkward silence, but then he had to break it or else the three won't enjoy this day.

Hyunjin:"what's up with you two? Why are both of you silent when you usually are not?? you're both so talkative and I love that about you...say a joke or make a move or something"

That took Changbin off guard that makes him smirk while Felix had grabbed some cake with his spoon and shoved it to Hyunjin's mouth.

Felix:"I'm not used to sharing you with anyone and it seems like hyung wants to be alone with you too, so it is hard for us to adapt to this new poly relationship"

Hyunjin blushed looking at his first boyfriend then second boyfriend, he remembered that those got zero feelings towards each other and their eyes are only at him so he finds it hard to defend himself so grabbed the spoon with his hands and pulled it out from his mouth which were forming a pout upon losing against Felix.

Changbin:"like I want to kiss you but I feel a little shy doing it in front of Felix"

He put on a shy smile scratching the back of his ear eying Felix who also smiled upon seeing an adorable sight of his shy hyung.

Felix:"that's why we should be something too hyung"

He said putting his hand on top of Changbin's hands and both looked at each other where the gym owner could feel sincere in Felix's tone.

The side of his lips curl up again making a smirk as he lay his back on the chair while putting his other hand on top of his lap.

Changbin:"you think you're able to fall in love with me?"

He challenged the other by staring at his eyes very eagerly to win this eye contest but Felix couldn't be more generous like he always was.

Felix:"I do not just think...I'm sure I wouldn't regret loving you"

In their own world forgetting there was a third person who was biting his nails.

Hyunjin:"you guys are making me jealous but I shouldn't be like this since we're all in this together"

It brought both of the men's attention to their boyfriend where Changbin laughed and let go of Felix's hands who also chuckled after him.

Changbin:"it fine, dumpling...you are adorable when you are jealous"

Felix:"wanna change the location of the date?"

He suggests for both to nod his head at what he said and stand up ready to change their date location and after leaving the shop they arrived at han river where they start walking with the wind.