A Cruel Scheme Unveiled

Monday morning arrived too quickly for Presley's liking. As she made her way to school, a sense of dread settled in the pit of her stomach. She couldn't shake the feeling that something bad was going to happen.

As she entered the school building, she kept her head down, trying to avoid drawing attention to herself. But as she approached her locker, she saw Julia and her friends standing nearby, whispering and giggling.

Presley's heart sank. She knew that whatever Julia had planned, it wasn't going to be good.

Ignoring the sinking feeling in her chest, Presley tried to focus on getting her books for her first class. But as she opened her locker, she felt a tap on her shoulder.

Turning around, she saw Julia standing there, a cruel smile playing on her lips.

"Hey, freak," Julia said, her voice dripping with malice. "I've got a little surprise for you."

Before Presley could respond, Julia reached out and grabbed Chucky from her arms.

Presley's heart stopped as she watched in horror as Julia held Chucky high above her head.

"Let's see how much you like your little doll after this," Julia sneered.

And with that, she tossed Chucky into the open locker behind Presley and slammed the door shut, locking him inside.

Presley felt her heart shatter into a million pieces as she heard Chucky's muffled cries from inside the locker.

"Chucky!" she screamed, pounding on the locker door with all her might. "Let him out! Please!"

But Julia just laughed, her eyes filled with malice.

"Have fun getting him out of there, freak," she said, before turning and walking away, her friends following close behind.

Presley sank to her knees, tears streaming down her face as she listened to Chucky's desperate cries from inside the locker.

"Please, Chucky," she whispered, her voice choked with tears. "I'm sorry. I'll get you out of there, I promise."

But as she reached for the lock, she realized that it was no use. Julia had put a padlock on the locker, and there was no way for Presley to open it without the combination.

Feeling defeated and helpless, Presley sat on the floor, her heart breaking as she listened to Chucky's cries from inside the locker. She didn't know what to do, but she knew that she couldn't let Julia get away with this. Not again.