three

"Throw a real party."

"Really? You'd let me do that?" I asked.

"When do I not?" he questioned me.

"That's true." Daddy always let me throw parties whenever I want.

"I want it to be thrown this weekend." I said and he nodded, I started to walk out into my room when I stopped and said

"Oh, and make it better than any of my other ones."

***

"Mari!" I yelled down the hallway walking as fast as I could in my shoes.

She turned towards my voice and waited for me to arrive to her.

"So guess what?"

"What?" she asked.

"I'm throwing a huge party this weekend!" I squealed.

"Really? It's been forever since your last one!" she exclaimed.

"Not really, just a couple months or so." I shrugged.

"So, why are you throwing a party all of a sudden?" she questioned.

"Um, you know, I don't really know. I just wanted to have one." I decided against telling her that Jonathan was the reason I was throwing the party.

"Oh! Grayson!" I stopped him as he walked past us. Grayson was like my guy best friend.

"Yeah?" he asked.

"Can you print out some flyers about my party?" I asked him for the favor.

"Yeah, I don't mind. At your place?"

"Correct." I smiled. "Thank you." I said. He nodded then winked at Mari.

"Do you think he likes me?" She exclaimed when he was out of earshot.

"I have no idea." I laughed.

***

"Hadley, here's the flyers you wanted. I could only get one hundred and fifty." Greyson handed me the flyers in a bin at lunch.

"You already got them?" I asked.

"Yeah, I have office aid third hour, remember?" he explained.

"Oh right." I smiled.

"Hey, Mike, Jase!" he called to two of his friends. They walked over to us.

"Pass these out for Hadley." Grayson instructed them, and took the bin from me, handing it to them.

"To the regulars?" they asked. I only handed invites to certain groups of people.

"Yeah, but, can I see a few of those?" I asked, and Mike handed me five of them.

"Thanks." I said and started to walk around the lunch room.

I walked over to Jon's table that he sits at, he was talking amongst all his friends, his back towards me.

When his friends looked up and saw me walking to them, they went quiet. I stood behind Jonathan and he turned around, looking up at me since he was sitting down.

"Can I help you?" he asked.

"Yeah actually." I said and pulled out one of the five flyers I was holding.

"I'm having a party this weekend, you're invited." I smiled. It was more of a sarcastic one saying 'Hah I told you I was having a party.'

"Right. Well I don't want to be around a bunch of strangers." he said and set the paper on the table.

"There's not gonna be a lot of strangers, you're friends are invited too." I set the other four flyers in the middle of the table.

"I think we should go." one of his friends said.

"Shawn." Jon glared at him.

"What? The place is going to be full of populars." he whispered the last part.

"I don't care. You guys can go, but I'm not." He told them.

"Well, if you change your mind, my address is on the flyer." I smiled, again, and walked towards my lunch table.

"What was that?" Marigold asked when I got there.

"What was what?" I asked.

"Did you seriously give flyers to-" she pointed toward Jon's table "-them?"

"Yeah." I nodded.

"Why? They aren't cool, you're going to ruin this whole party." she complained.

"Well, since you forgot, this is my party, and if you don't like a few new people being there, then don't go." I said, got up, then left the lunch room.

__________________

this took me like 2 days to write in sorry guys

do you guys like the story so far?