✨✨✨✨✨

No one's pov

Chimon had walked towards Perth and that was when Perth broke out crying that he was also getting forced into marriage but into a guy named Ohm who hadn't been at his school yet.

"I don't even know the guy I'm getting married to" Chimon said as he hugged Perth. "I don't wanna get married Perth"

"Hey don't worry I won't let you get married to him" Perth said. "As long as I'm alive"

As Perth said that Chimon got a call from his parents furious about where he had gone. Chimon then walked back home to see the boy alone sitting in the dining room.

"Hey, I'm Chimon" Chimon said to him as he decided to sit next to him.

"Names Nanon" the boy said as he smiled at Chimon.  "You don't wanna get married do you"

"Not really" explained Chimon. "How do you feel about this?"

"I don't know if I'm being honest, I think my parents would get mad if I told them I didn't want this" Nanon explained.

"Ah see the kids are getting along so well!" Said Nanon's mom.

Before Nanon left he gave Chimon his number which made Chimon feel like maybe he was getting a friend and not a husband.

The next day Aou and Boom came into class together and the class wasn't weirded out until Aou put his head down to Boom's lap in class.

"Are you feeling okay?" Boom asked before moving Aou back and trying to keep away from Aou.

Chimon was confused but didn't ask and the next class was about to start anyway but as it did they got introduced to two new student.

"Yeah why is that guy smiling at you like that" Phuwin asked as he poked Chimon.

"I-I have no idea" Chimon said and as he did he saw that Nanon was only smiling because he was next to another guy.

"Meet Ohm and Nanon they have transferred from another school so please be nice to them guys" The teacher said as he left the class.

"I guess we both are in the same class too" Nanon said to the guy. "I'm happy that we are still close in that way"

"I am too, plus I missed you" the boy said.

Chimon was not confused he understood that the guy and Nanon had something going on.

"Hey Chimon I guess we are now in the same school" Nanon said to Chimon before pulling the guy to his side. "This is my.. my best friend ohm"

Chimon remembered that is the name Perth told him about. Just then the guy ohm smiled at Perth and asked.

"Is this the guy you were talking about?" Perth asked.

"Yeah you too?" Ohm replied. Which Perth agreed to. They both dabbed each other up and laughed.
Chimon was confused about why Perth was close to the guy he said he didn't wanna marry?

"Hey you wanna go get boba before we head home?" Perth asked Chimon and he agreed.

Before Perth left the class Nanon asked him
"You like him don't you"

"Yeah, dont get married to him Nanon" Perth explained. Which he just smiled.

"I've only liked one guy in my life, and he's getting married to you" Nanon said before walking away back to Chimon. Perth knew that the two guys were also in the same boat as them. They are in love but couldn't tell each other.

"So they are your and Perths fiancé?" Pond said as he saw Ohm only looking at Nanon.
"Yup, but it's also obvious we don't like each other" Ohm said. All Ohm was doing was looking straight at Nanon.

After school Perth and Chimon got their boba and headed home. Though as they did there was something off. Someone had come and made both the families wait outside for the two guys.

"What are you guys doing together" Perths mom asked.

"And why do you both have boba" Chimons mom said.

"It's nothing mom I'm going back inside" Perth said.

"No, not till you tell me what you guys were doing together" Perths mom persisted.

"So what's more to talk, tell me?
Why doesn't the day set if we don't talk?"

"I told Perth that I wanted to get boba with him" Chimon said before kissing Perth on the cheek in front of the two families.

Both the families in shock and in interest that the boys thought they didn't know.

"We knew you liked each other" Perths mom said. "I didn't like that when you were young at all, that's why Perth was in boarding school"

"But I guess it's fine if you guys are happy right parents?!" Phuwin said out of nowhere

-

Heeh hii I hope you guys liked this chapter and the question of the day is

"What was your first bl?"

Mine was 2gether or great men academy if you count it Ahha.

Anyway stay safe and eat well love Sophie <3