✨✨

No one POV

Boom had run into his room after what their dads had said and didn't want to come out because he knew that he couldn't marry Aou

Boom had run into his room after what their dads had said and didn't want to come out because he knew that he couldn't marry Aou. I mean how could he marry the one guy who he has hated since he was 9?

Aou was still at the dinner table in shock and he didn't even realize that Boom had run away.

"I know you guys might not like this but it is good for us," Aou's mom said trying to lighten up the mood.

You could only look at his parents and after he did he walked up to Boom's room and knocked. No one answered. Another knock and again no one answered.

"Hey, could you open the door" Aou said to Boom who he knew was crying against the door.

Slightly the door opened and Aou could see Boom with tears running down his face.

"Do you hate getting married to me so much that you're crying?" Aou said coming inside the room and sitting on Boom's bed.

"It's not that, I just didn't think they would want us to get married." Boom said wiping his tears away. "You get what I mean right, we have hated each other for so long and they want us to get married"

"Maybe they are doing this for a reason you know we can get the family business like we wanted right?" Aou said before hugging Boom. Boom was a bit surprised because this wasn't Aou's natural reaction to Boom EVER.

"You're acting like me" Boom laughed as they stopped hugging. This made Aou suddenly realize what he did and made him turn a bit red. "Did you eat something you're allergic to?"

"N-no why," Aou said before realizing his cheeks had warmed up. "Anyway I'm gonna go back to my room"

Boom just looked at Aou and smiled "Maybe my little crush on you wasn't so unhinged, I mean why did I fall in love with my bully"

It was the next day and Chimon had just walked into class and found out that the teacher made seating plans and even better he was forced to sit next to Perth. As he sat down he put his head down and waited for everyone else to arrive.

"Hey I guess I sit behind you," Aou said to Chimon in a very quiet manner as Chimon looked up he saw Boom sitting next to Aou but he didn't look happy at all.

"Hey, what did you do to Boom?" Chimon said getting mad all of a sudden.

"Nothing why would I do anything me and him don't even talk" Aou explained before going on his phone.

"Oh sure you didn't do anything," Chimon said and as he stopped talking he realized he was now wearing a leather jacket.

"You finally stopped arguing Chimon," Perth said as he also woke up from the nap he took.

"This is yours right" Chimon said as Perth nodded he gave it back ignoring his cheeks that warmed up. "I think I'm sick"

"You should rest up then," Perth said. "You don't want us to be arguing when you're sick do you know"
As he said that Chimon just chuckled before the teacher came and class went by.

At lunch, Boom finally told Chimon that he didn't want to talk to Aou or even look at him.

"You like him though it's obvious," Chimon said.

"Well, I don't so stop" Boom replied before eating his food and heading back to class.

Boom hadn't been thinking about anything other than what had happened with him and Aou but to make it worse he went into the restroom to see Aou with some guy making out. As Boom always did he ignored it because Aou always had different guys around at their house too when the parents weren't home.
Once Aou saw Boom he stopped what he was doing and went up to Boom.

"You aren't gonna say something?" Boom asked as he tried to leave the bathroom. Before he did Aou washed his mouth and forced the boy out leaving him and Boom in the bathroom alone. "I'm gonna Leave if you don't say anything"

As he tried to leave Aou grabbed Boom's hand and kissed him.

"This is why I hate you" shouted Boom before leaving the bathroom in tears and leaving Aou in tears too.

"I am that stupid," Aou said before heading back into class.

Chimon hadn't followed Boom and when he saw Boom crying he knew that was the stupidest thing he'd ever done. Chimon didn't ask Boom what happened but hugged him before going home with him. Perth saw this and headed to the playground they played at as kids.
Chimon eventually decided that he wanted to go back to the playground too. He saw Perth who had fallen asleep sitting on the slide. Chimon smiled and whispered to Perth.
"Are you into me like I'm into you?" Chimon said as he lay next to him.
It had been probably an hour before Perth woke up.

"Hey, are you feeling better?" Perth asked as Chimon realized that Perth was holding him.

"Yeah I'm doing better, what are you doing what of our parents see," Chimon said

"I checked your parents aren't home so please Chimon get some rest," Perth said as he walked Chimon into his house and left him there.

Boom had walked back home with Chimon and decided to sleep as his parents weren't home. When he woke up he saw Aou looking at him and that made Boom wake up in shock.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry Boom" Aou said as he went on his knees. "I am very sorry please forgive me I didn't mean it"

The boom was more shocked he didn't get why Aou apologized so fast and now.

"Could you let me be alone, you stole my first kiss who I thought I'd save for my first love" Boom said as his eyes teared up again.

"I'm so sorry," Aou said. "You stole my first kiss to though back when we were 9"

Boom was in shock again because he didn't remember anything that happened. As Boom tried to speak their parents had come home and wanted them to know that the engagement party was gonna be held on the weekend.

I hope you guys liked chapter 2, and I think I need to stop making Chimon and Boom cry, but I don't know why they just end up crying every chapter so far and honestly, I think I'll change a bit of that up. Don't worry, but I do want to say thank you for reading this and I am thankful for everyone. I also want to say that ships will come in and out like these chapters are not there because I mean they're not the main couples so no one's talking about them, but they will be there helping out!! I do want to say one thing there will be some times when I won't be updating as much and that is mainly because the only reason I'm updating right now is that I have been having like very serious doctor appointments and haven't been well I also hope you guys really like the song that I chose for this chapter! I hope you guys are eating and drinking well! Love Sophie<3!