No one's POV

 It was September of 2016 when two 9-year-old kids were playing on the playground near their house while their parents were at work

It was September of 2016 when two 9-year-old kids were playing on the playground near their house while their parents were at work. The difference was these two boys weren't supposed to be playing together. They never knew why but their parents hated each other though they knew they couldn't be friends. As the two played tag the younger fell and started tearing up.

"Hey, Chimon are you okay?" The older kid asked.

"Y-yes it just hurts," Chimon says tearing up.  " Perth I think I'm gonna go home"

"Hey wait," Perth says before he takes a bandage out and puts it on the knee Chimon had scraped. "That's better"
Then the two decided to go back home which was funny enough next door to each other.

The next day you could hear shouting from the two neighbours just to find out the parents were arguing as usual.

"No way was my son near yours stop lying and whoever said that is a liar too" Chimons mom shouted

"Well I don't want my son near yours and it's not like I believe it either" Perth's mom shouted back

"You should stop acting as if we are friends," Perth said to Chimon making Chimon stunned but at the same time, Chimon knew they weren't meant to be friends.

"We aren't can't you see just because we walk near each other people think we are friends, I hate you," Chimon said back making everyone stop shouting and look at the kids who both were tearing up.

The parents all realized that maybe their sons don't like each other so they should leave each other alone.

At the same time, another boy was getting ready and coming out of his bedroom to see the house glammed up.
"Mae, why are we cleaning everything up anyway? Who is coming?" A little Aou asked.
"Your phâaw has invited his best friend's family to come live with us for some time!" Aous mom said before greeting the family.

Aou saw the little guy and he felt weird so he ignored the feeling and went up to the guy.

"Hi, I'm Aou!" He said as he held his hand to the guy who didn't say anything and proceeded to walk away and go into HIS room. "I don't know if you heard me but HI"

"Oh yeah hi I'm Boom nice to meet you," Boom said before sitting on his bed. "Is this your room?"

"Yup, ima go ask my parents if you want we can share a room?" He asked before Boom accidentally fell. "Hey, are you okay?"

As soon as that happened Boom started crying and Boom's mom came telling Aou's mom how Aou hit him. Boom didn't say anything but nod his head no.
That was the first time Boom had ever said no to his parents but they still blamed Aou which made Boom cry as he left he heard Aou saying how much he hated Boom. Revoking Boom to rethink about him becoming friends with the guy.