24: Dinner. [✵]

- Juhi pov

"Stop following me, if you don't want me to slap you" I groaned in annoyance and started walking faster only for Raj to walk with my pace.

"I'm not following you, I'm accompanying you! There's a difference" at his words, I gave him a tight lipped smile.

I shook my head in disbelief and continued walking towards the nearby mart for some ingredients for cookies.

It's 6:00 PM, the sky is turning darker with each minute making us aware that winter is coming. The cold breeze touched my skin with each step while the tree leafs moved in sequence and the birds chirped, making the environment peaceful and loving.

I'm having my best walk towards the mart until Mr. Oberoi decided to follow me-Oh my fault! I mean accompany me which I really don't want, right now.

"Juhi" he called me, his voice was almost like a whisper while I hummed in response. "Do you hate me or you just don't like me?" The question was too off topic making me wonder why this thought crossed his mind?

"Do you love me or you just don't hate me?" I questioned back, making him chuckle as I smiled along with him. Oh Raj..only if you know what I feel for you-

My eyes widened with sudden touch as I felt my heartbeat racing. We resumed walking with slow steps while the back of our hands touching each other making me glup.

I shut my eyes and bite my lower lips while inhaling, I slowly moved my hand to hold him. However, it didn't get planned like that as he moved away from me only to stand in front of me.

I looked up to look at his face as I stared at him with confusion. "Would you like to go on a date with me?" My mouth parted, unable to respond to his sudden question.

"What?"

"I said, would you like to go on a date with me?" Why is he asking me this? I inhale and exhale trying to process what I'm supposed to respond to.

"Only if you dance, for me" I replied with a giggle. I looked at his reaction which was too speechless and that made me laugh. My hand made their way towards my mouth as I laughed while putting my hand on my mouth.

I don't know why I'm laughing this much but, I just feel like..and yeah, I know he is not going to dan-

My eyes thunderstruck as I hear the "tujhko jo paya" song playing. I looked straight at Raj who placed his phone at a tree branch and smiled looking at me.

He is going to dance here, right now? On one of my favourite songs? Is he for real?

No-please no! You're a billionaire, I don't want another rumour or news about you. Nervously I looked here & there on the street as some people were passing by.

My attention turned towards him as an unknown smile formed on my lips seeing him dancing smoothly with each song lyric while lip syncing the lyrics.

"Tujhko jo paaya toh jeena aaya" as this line played I ran towards him and hugged him making him stop from dancing.

"Ab yeh lamha tehar jaaye, tham jaaye, bass jaaye..bas hum dono ke darmiyan" The song continued playing in background while I felt his grip tightening onto my side as he hugged me more closely making me get the perfect hit of his smell, the woody smell-the sandalwood.

My phone buzzed in my hand purse making me realise that I'm giving up. My hands loosened as I slowly backed away from him while looking down.

I took out my cell phone and saw the caller Id, it's from an unknown number. Sliding the green icon, I put it near my ears. "Hello, who?" I voiced out.