Part 4

11

My body shivered.

I instinctively wanted to run, but my legs gave out, and I collapsed to the ground.

I had the intention, but not the strength.

The man quickly approached me, his tone even gentler: "Still want to run..."

Yes, but I can't.

My hand covered my stomach, my eyebrows deeply furrowed, my bangs soaked with sweat.

Perhaps seeing that something was wrong with me, he picked me up.

Anxiety spilled from his eyes: "What's wrong?"

"Stomach ache."

My voice was too weak, soft and feeble, with no anger, instead, it sounded like a kitten being coquettish.

Lu Jue quickly carried me back to the Rolls-Royce, but didn't hurry to put me down, letting me continue to nestle in his embrace.

His hand gently pressed against my stomach, rubbing it over and over, his lips close to my ear, like coaxing a child: "Be good, we'll be at the hospital soon..."

I coldly snorted in my heart, who's falling for his act!

But, I'm too tired.

Unconsciously, I nestled into his embrace and fell asleep.

In the hospital, Lu Jue stayed with me all night.

When I opened my eyes, he somehow also squeezed up on the narrow hospital bed.

He lay below, acting as my cushion, his arms tightly clamping my waist, as if afraid I'd run away again.

After a night of torment, I wasn't in pain anymore.

But I was scared.

Just one day, and I was caught!

When Lu Jue opened his eyes, I immediately closed mine, pretending to sleep.

His hand gently stroked my head, from head to spine, like petting a cat.

He seemed to murmur, as if speaking to me: "You know now... my identity? That day at the banquet, I felt someone's back looked very much like you, it really was you.

"Darling, since you found out. Then call me husband, okay? Be my wife."

No!

I am a top!

I remained silent, my fingers trembling in fear.

I heard the man's light laugh next to my ear.

"Wife, you're trembling so fiercely." He embraced me in his arms. "You're so afraid of me, still think I'm a pervert?"

Yes! You are a pervert!

In the original story, you ended "me" just because I pursued Xu Xia.

Moreover, anyone else who offended you would die very miserably.

Even if he knew I was pretending to sleep, I just wouldn't open my eyes.

"Wife, let's be like before, okay? Don't be afraid of me."

I secretly rolled my eyes in my heart, just because you call me "wife," we are destined to be incompatible.

12

I thought Lu Jue catching me trying to escape would erupt in thunderous anger.

But I didn't expect that he actually didn't do anything... perverted to me.

Instead, he became more clingy!

From that day on, Lu Jue and I were inseparable, he would carry me wherever he went.

Moreover, he kept calling me "wife," every day coaxing me to call him "husband"

If I didn't call him that, he would kiss me until I called him, then he would stop.

This despicable pervert!

I also asked him why he deliberately pretended to be Yan Yi?

He said the first time he saw me, I was drinking at a bar.

I was drunk, talking nonsense, constantly mumbling: "I don't want to see Mr. Lu for my whole life! Stay away from him!"

That time, I didn't see him, but he fell in love with me at first sight.

It turned out, the first time we met was earlier than I thought.

The second time, when I saw him and thought he was being bullied, I took the initiative to save him.

I also fell in love at first sight, actively pursuing him.

So he simply went with the flow, deliberately changed his name to "Yan Yi," not letting me know his real identity.

If I hadn't read the original story and knew he deeply loved Xu Xia, I might have really believed his deep love for me.

I know that once Xu Xia agrees to be with him, he will definitely abandon me.

I dare not reveal that I know about him and Xu Xia.

But I record our conversations every day.

Even if he ends me in the end, I will send the evidence to the police.

At worst, it's a lose-lose situation.

Before that, I might as well live freely and happily.

A week later.

Lu Jue's company had some issues that required his attention.

He even wanted to take me to his company, but I stubbornly refused.

I really didn't want to be stared at like a "panda" as before.

Lu Jue asked me to go to a certain clothing store where a designer had already customized several outfits for me. He asked me to try them out and see which one I liked best.

I still didn't want to go, but Lu Jue gently said: "If you don't go, then obediently accompany me to work."

Then I chose to go to the clothing store.

Lu Jue's eyes brimmed with gentle light: "Be good, buy whatever you want."

He didn't forget to pinch my ear, his gentle tone suddenly turning dangerous: "However, if my wife thinks about running away again, then I will have to punish my wife!"

I lowered my head, rolling my eyes.

As soon as I entered the custom clothing store, I saw a familiar figure.

The person had delicate features and fair skin, a cool demeanor.

I recognized him at a glance, this was the main bottom "Xu Xia" whom I had once fruitlessly pursued.

Xu Xia also saw me, his eyes full of disdain, his tone mocking: "It's you! You really are persistent, following me again!"