Part 7 [End]

17

It turned out that my guess was correct.

"Yes, I just remembered the memories of my previous life."

Lu Jue and I discussed further, only to realize that when he was a child, he vaguely felt that he had an extra set of memories, but they were very vague.

Not long ago, he finally remembered his previous life's memories.

He was very afraid that this world would not have me.

So, he immediately sent people to investigate me, finally finding me in the bar.

However, when he excitedly saw me, the drunken me kept shouting "I hate Mr. Lu, I need to stay away from him."

He thought I hated him because of his bad reputation outside.

Following that, he observed and investigated me, and after confirming that I didn't have the memories of the previous life, he decided to change his identity to get close to me.

He deliberately used the identity of "Yan Yi" to get close to me, but he didn't expect that I would pursue him the first time I saw him.

Lu Jue's eyes filled with ecstatic light: "At that time, I thought I was dreaming, I was afraid all this was just a beautiful dream..."

I looked into his passionate eyes.

The naive youth me from the past mightn't understand, but the current me already had a vague guess:

"In the previous life, after high school graduation, what was the important thing you wanted to tell me when you asked me to meet?"

Lu Jue touched my head: "Idiot, I wanted to confess to you. I've been secretly in love with you since the first year of high school."

My ears turned red, my heart beating wildly, sweetness filling my entire chest:

"Then what was your life like after I had an accident?"

Lu Jue naturally said: "I just lived a peaceful life."

"Did you get married?"

He laughed: "Y...yes, I found a male partner and got married, then lived a peaceful life ever after. Not Xu Xia, don't think nonsense."

I nodded, understanding: "That's good, you also had a happy ending."

It seems, in the previous life, Xu Xia and Lu Jue didn't end up together as in the original story.

Lu Jue's tone carried an uncontrollable anger: "In the previous life, I thought your death was an accident, I never thought it was intentional."

I also realized, there was someone who didn't want me alive.

If it wasn't for this incident, I wouldn't have suspected that my previous life was a deliberate murder.

Thinking back, in the previous life, that car clearly aimed at me, I was clearly walking on the sidewalk.

Then, Lu Jue's face regained its gentleness, but he reassured me: "Don't be afraid, I will definitely catch the culprit, I won't let you get hurt again."

I quickly said: "This is a society governed by law, if you catch the culprit, don't punish them privately, it's illegal, just call the police and let the law punish the culprit."

Lu Jue laughed, cradling my face: "Fine, I'll listen to my wife."

I sighed in relief, glad that Lu Jue was no longer the obsessive pervert from the original story.

His personality might have changed from the previous life.

18

A week later, the culprit was caught.

It was Xu Xia.

Xu Xia had hired a hitman to kill me at the wedding.

The police immediately arrested him.

Xu Xia confessed everything, he was jealous of me stealing Lu Jue, thinking Lu Jue sent him abroad because of me.

He couldn't bear to see me and Lu Jue getting married, originally, he wanted to have a car hit me, making it look like an accident.

But since I didn't go out before the wedding, he changed the plan, letting the hitman shoot me.

I think, this is also why Xu Xia acted against me in the previous life.

He had been living in Lu Jue's house, perhaps he realized Lu Jue's crush on me even earlier, and knew he wanted to confess to me.

I curiously asked Lu Jue: "In the previous life, what happened to Xu Xia in the end."

Lu Jue calmly said: "He actively pursued me, even tried to drug me, I got annoyed and sent him abroad.

Later, he degenerated, messed around, got sick, and died early."

I was speechless, although I didn't take revenge on him, fate punished him in another way.

Indeed, a rotten fruit doesn't need to be touched, it will fall from the tree sooner or later.

After Lu Jue recovered from his injuries, he was discharged from the hospital.

The first thing he wanted to do was to have a wedding with me, then take a plane to register our marriage.

After registering, he and I went to an island for our honeymoon.

Under the sun, I lay on a lounge chair sunbathing.

Lu Jue hugged me, insisting on squeezing onto the same lounge chair.

"Wife." He was excited like a puppy, "Kiss me."

I indulgently kissed him.

He immediately returned the kiss for ten minutes.

While I was dizzy, I heard him whisper in my ear: "Wife, I love you, don't leave me again."

"Okay! Husband."