36- 🥺 shopping $ brains

" good morning Mrs blake "

" good morning Mrs blake ". The cleaning lady smiled walking around the room that we shared .

I was alone for now , but this was my own time to space out and scroll thru the gram until eventually mi get hungry or bored .

" sorry. It's mrs Bailey not blake". I corrected but i could see the difference with her smile as it dropped to a mini frown.

" oh". She says then carried on to vacuum the carpet .

" mi ago come out an mek yuh gwan tidy". I smiled getting my stuff leaving her to clean the room.

Walking into the hall, i bumped into duijai
Almost falling over . He looked and smell so damn good too.

" yah do outside? Nuh tell mi seh yuh plan fi walk". He says with a frown and i hissed my teeth " and wah di problem? Mi ano old bruk suh mi nah stay een".

He smiled then leans down to my left ear and let out a whisper " seh bet when yuh have baby mi breed yuh again".

My big smile dropped instantly as i covered my face pushing him a little . Blushing and giggling i leaned against the wall as he stood infront of me .

" yuh hungry". He asked .

" nosah juss caah wait fi lata an open mi gift dem ". I smiled recalling the amazing birthday i had and the biggest present mi cudda get .

" anything fi yuh eno". He says kissing my forehead .

We stayed in the hall for a while until the cleaning lady was finished and stepped out getting a tip from the both of us .

" sexy mamii". He says recording us in the bathroom while i bend over to shake some ass.

He gently grips and slaps my butt as it recoiled making a loud clapping sound .

He loved it .

"Yuh nuh wah do likkle shopping?" He asked sliding me his card while i held unto his arm dragging him to the outside where the car was .

-

We started shopping like 2 hours ago and already the heat was getting to me an my feet started to ache .

Sitting down in the open mall he went to get some tutti fruiti  ( if a suh) and a strawberry smoothie for me .

" nuh di girl dat weh a post wid rajah". A female points as her friend nodded.

I shook my head turning the other direction but they were already approaching me .

The first girl looks at me from head to toe then stares at my stomach. Even tho i was three months i still covered up from the outside .

Wearing a Black jacket he gave me and a big tee with my sweat pants .

" can tell me summo?" She says sitting next to me .

I looked up and her friend started to record me.

" u an rajah deh doh?" .

The fuck diss.

" my girl come from outta mi face plz an thanks ". I mumbled trying my best to be polite.

Rajah need fi hurry an come back suh wi can leave , dem people yah deh too much inna mi personal space .

" why don't u ask the media? Mek dem tell uno an tek dat outta mi face ". I utter once more seeing the sour look on the girl face .

" a dat wid uno enuh, di moment a likkle fame come een everything change an people get hype , remember seh di apple soon fall from di tree ". She says grabbing her friend as they hurried away.

Right on time , rajah walks out with the bowl of ice cream and the smoothie handing it to me .

" come guh home ". I mumbled as my eyes were filled with tears .

He stood infront of me and looked down lifting my head up " a who trouble mhi baby?". He coos.

Tears began to fall as my face laid in his stomach. He helps me up and guide me to the outside where the security was who took the bags .

" she trouble me ". I mumbled pointing to the female standing not too far from the car with a group of other girls .

" stay yaso". He says then walks over to them.

I wasn't prepared for what happened next .

" likkle fuck out " he called as the girls turned around running into his arms .

He flashed them off and began to disrespect each and every one a dem .

" babes come yah". He says .

The security helps me out the car as i walked towards them standing next to him.

" see when uno see dah bloodclaat oman yah step pass har , no bowy or gyal fuck up an see wah gwan yer big pussy gyal watch how yah deal wid har ". He says leaving the females speechless.

He grab a hold of my arm leading me back into the car as we drove off .

😩my man.

" um... can step out for a second?" I asked the security / driver as he did so.

Rajah looks at me suspicious but i smiled .

" yuh wah head ?" I asked out of the blues , he smiles then began to pull his pants as i took a hold of his dick pulling it from the boxers .

Already he was stiff 😏.

( nah no experience Suh managed wid meee)

I took a sip of water to contain enough wetness. Jerking my hands back and forth he began pulsating  in my palms .

Sucking on the tip of his dick, i wasted no time using my other hand to cup his balls rotating my hands and squeeze them lightly.

" fuck" he lets out throwing his head back on the seat .

"Mmm" i groan slurping from the base to the tip trying to  control my breathing as well to control my gag reflex .

After coating his dick in saliva , i started to go faster , slurping and sucking sounds could be heard in the car .

Watch freaky !😏🤣.

Sliding his dick all the way back hitting my throat as i stayed there for a while, he starts thrusting up into my throat then pulled me off .

Spitting on the dick it began to get slopping sooner as i continued to bob my head up and down using both my fingers to rotate as i used my cheeks as a suction.

Rajah grabs into my bundles, thrusting into my throat while moving my head faster .

" fuck mi ago buss ". He announced going faster as his hips bucked , i grabbed unto his thighs deep throated once last time as i felt his warm essence splash the back of my throat.

I swallowed everything then drink some water and wipe off my mouth . He smiled then kissed my lips as we laid out in the backseat after cleaning up and spraying out.

The security got back into the car and smirked looking in the little mirror as i blush hiding my face .

" remember ano 90% tint enuh boss " he laughs as we looked nervously.