37- need luv❤️🫶🏾

" skin it out pon di pole bitch, an memmi throw bricks" rajah sang out to the crowd.

We had took a small trip for his performance at the club.

I sat front and center watching the crowd vibe along while i had some water .

Dejah was next to naj, as they took pics together and he met some fans🤭.

( what she had on)

" girl yuh pretty yuh fuck". A darskin female smiles trying to get a pick with me.

With rajah's consent we took the pics and she sat in our section hyping us up.

" eeeh yuh look nice tuh". I smiled giving her a small hug.

Rajah sat at the edge of the stage , while glancing back at me every now and then .

God know him look sexy yf .

The tattoos attract me all at once .

" babes yuh good ". He asked kissing my cheek sitting next to me , i wiped the sweat from his face and kissed him.

" yeah but there is something u can help with". I smiled.

" wah dat?".

" ah fuck !" I groan feeling the grip around my throat tightening as he began to slow stroke me .

" fuck mi a cum". He whispered kissing my neck slowly, pinning my hands above my head he slowly began to go faster .

Making sure to not hurt my stomach but give the ultimate pleasure that i needed to climax .

" weh yuh want it?". He asked and i pointed to my stomach , thats when he come inside me and we cleaned up getting back inside the club.

I sat on his lap for the reminder of the show, we had small talks here and there but couldn't keep the conversation alive due to the audience.

" yuh foot a hurt yuh ?" . He asked removing my heels. He took off his shoes and give them to me standing bare foot on the stage .

" woieee" the females in the crowd shouted making me blush excessively, god know him a memmi smile an di ppl dem a video me .