Part 8: scared shitless

My mind couldn't comprehend what was going on. I felt my blood run cold, frozen in fear I didn't dare to move. "Well I wasn't lying." David said. " we've been around for a while, obviously we died, had some fun and then a small family and some nosy ass kids ruined our fun and killed us." He spoke with so much hatred in his voice.

He made his way towards me, still frozen where I stood I held my breath. Trembling as I felt his icey breath in my face. " we're not so bad,  just misunderstood is all." All eyes were on me. " go ahead run, go tell everyone the vampires have came back to Santa's Carla." Marko rejoiced. I didn't know what to do, no one would believe me and why would they?

"I'm just dreaming, yeah that has to be it." I said as I pinch myself.  " sorry doll but this isn't a dream it's a fucking nightmare." David said smirking. The others laughed. "Well you know what we are, so what are we going to do with you?" He said.
"Turn her!" Paul and Marko chanted. David gave them a worriedsome look. "The last time we turned someone what happened to us huh?" The cave grew quiet. " they fucking killed us, literally killed us." David sat down in a wheelchair staring at me.

I felt like I was their prey, I started rubbing my arm feeling raised areas in my skin. "What the fuck?" I exclaimed " yeah we did that." Marko laughed " we were hungry." Paul chimed in. I looked towards the exit debating on making a run for it.  I slowly inched closer to the exit and before I could fully make a run for it dwayne was standing infront of me, arms crossed, his eyes pleading with me to stay.