Part 5: this dusty old cave

I woke up on an old bed, I could see a fire burning in a barrel. Leaning to the side of the bed I sat up, "you know you really got to stop doing that." I said into the silent room. "It's easier knocking you out." Allen spoke. " where did you take me now?" I asked "so many questions, let's just say an old of hangout spot. Wait till they find out who you are." Allen laughed.

"Who is there?" I asked, no answer. I lifted my hand to my head feeling the small bump Allen had left. I had to find a way out of this place, I don't know who he was talking about but I can only assume they weren't good. " this dump is better than my old man's house." I said out loud. "Dump?" I spun around quicker than I ever have done before. "Whose there?" I shouted.  At an  opening four men stood, they looked young but angelic.

"I asked you a question, didn't I?" I stated. " well since you have to know. I'm David, these are my brothers. Look we came a long way and we're dying for a snack." David laughed. Before I could say anything all four lunged at me. David and his brothers grabbed me, one on my left arm, another on my right arm, one on my shoulder and David on my neck.
I couldn't get out of their grasp. I felt a sharp stinging in my arms, I screamed. One after the other they bit me. David was the last, he tilted my head to the side, brushing my hair out of the way. I let out a sigh, David jumped back. "Boys stop!" He yelled. "I mean it." He yelled again. I felt his brothers release their grip on me. "David what the hell man!?" One said. "Lay her on the bed!" David demanded. I was weak, I saw little black dots in my vision. I thought to myself what are they, before blacking out.