~ 20 ~

I slowly turned and saw something that puts dread in my bones. 

~

A Tiara.

And 2 Prince crowns!

I jumped up from my seat so fast that the chair I was sitting on flew before I ran for my life! I heard a bunch of loud footsteps behind me as well as a bunch of chairs fall back. Being a royal doesn't mean wanting to be a royal in the traditional sense!

I kept running, jumped over a few maids and even clung onto the chandelier for a bit. Until they finally got me down, but even then I escaped and went back to play a game of cat and mouse with me as a mouse. 

I ran for my life ignoring everyone around me until finally Armond caught me. I forgot he even went with me on this trip! He threw me over his shoulder like I was a sack of potatoes, before going back to  my room where I saw my nightmares. The room I am staying in has like 10 maids, one holding the tiara, one holding a big poofy dress, another a pair of heels, and so many accessories! 

I screamed and I heard Nino and Felix's screams as well down the hall. Armond then handed me off to one of the maids and left me to fend for myself! We aren't in the 1800's get off me!

~After the torture~

Crown : 

Everything else : 

Everything else : 

I looked at Armond and said, "I can't breath

I looked at Armond and said, "I can't breath." He just chuckled at me before leading me over to where everyone else is. 

Felix's Crown :