~ 15 ~

Now none of us chose to technically natch in any way, we were just looking to accentuate our features. Mainly because we have no point or intentions to remain by each other's side the entire time due to this being a social and on a royal's part political party. Here's hoping it goes well.

~

Chloe's POV : 

Now that we are all dressed and ready, though not without hiccups, we all go down to the main hall of the Wayne mansion. The Wayne's all stare at us and Jason asks, "why aren't any of you matching?"

Juleka asks in a playful though challenging tone with an eyebrow raised, "why would we all match?"

Dick then asks, very confused, "aren't you all going to hang out during the party in pairs at least?"

All of us gave him a resounding, "no." 

Nino then continues, "dude's you thought all of us hang out during these parties?" All robins out of their uniforms nodded their heads slowly, which made Nino mumble, "wow you all have high IQ but not so high EQ apparently." Nino talk to said for all of them to hear then, "dude's this is basically a work event as far as any S class member is concerned, we aren't going to spend time together because we all have to different people in different backgrounds."

All the out of uniform Robins looked at us like we grew another head but said nothing as it was time to go, though Dick looked at us with pity. Which not gonna lie, greatly annoyed me. Don't pity us we know our roles, hell, in Juleka and Max's case they chose their roles! 

Juleka chose to enter the songwriting community like how her brother did in the show, she is using this event like every other event to promote her music and the band she planning on starting with Luka. Ironically she hasn't met Jagged Stone, just like in the show, but with a little push in the right direction and no bullying on the party of Chloe or rather, me, she is a lot like Jagged Stone but not fully as eccentric and with a bit of Luka mixed into the bunch we call her personality. 

As for Max he chose to enter the engineering community kind of like how he did in the show, but he hasn't built his robot friend yet. He uses this to try and pull potential future investors since although he knows we are more than willing to help him, he wants to prove he can do it on his own. He has a great amount of confidence here. 

Now although Sabrina is not technically a royal, her dad is an important General in France, which pulled her into the France political system. Which is actually how we met, her dad is important to my dad so it was only natural that we met, as well as technically a way to keep the Raincomplex family in an important position to the Royal family. 

Then Nathaniel needs to be seen as he is a mob heir, so it is important he and his power is known, which not that I think about it is extremely close to Damian's heir status. Making them the closest non-royal royals we know. 

Anyways we make it to the gala which is held in a grand building outside of Gotham ironically. I figured all his gala's were held in one of the many buildings he owns in Gotham, I wonder if it's because we are here. . . probably not. 

The gala itself was a beautiful gala with a white and gold color scheme and a real fairy tail vibe, which is kind of what my life is. Making me giggle at all the irony, I wish my Niece could see all this. 

There were fairy lights, chandeliers, golden banners, and glass ornament in the air giving a true fairy tale sky appearance for the roof. There were even rainbow roses going up all the pillars, maybe Poison Ivy helped him with that? 

I don't know, but it would be exciting to meet her, especially for Juleka, who views her as an amazing gardener rather than Anti-Hero. Juleka learned during a gardening section we had in our science classes growing up that she has zero potential to keep a plant alive no matter how much help she got. So Juleka loves Ivy since she can make plants flourish, unlike her even when she tries desperately.