~ 11 ~

Felix chuckles, "alright, vote it is. All those in favor of Nathaniel getting intel on the Waynes before we go there in a few weeks?" We all raise our hands, because an insistent person is a dangerous one, and jumping into the unknown is not our forte in the least. So Nathaniel pulled out his phone and started making the commands via text to get the intel. Over all, a pretty good day.

~

This morning was rather boring, Nathaniel picked me up since my driver is still being an ass, I got handed a huge pile of paperwork in my folder, Nathaniel is buried in a bunch of intel on the Waynes that he has to go through, Felix and Nino also got a thick stack of paperwork, Juleka is currently drawing a rough design for all our outfits for this new gala we are going to soon, Sabrina got a job on her computer to do, and Max is currently engineering a new small robot to  help us. 

We are all busy in the back rows of class, ignoring all the stuff happening with the rowdy class in front of us. 

Or trying to at least. 

When all of a sudden we hear a squeal, which makes me reel back in pain, bury my face into Nathaniel chest, since he is sitting next to me, and we all cover our ears. You'd think being surrounded by squealing people at all times of the day we'd be used to it by now, but no. 

Oh stars no. This squeal was so loud that my ears are ringing, meaning it was Rose. After the screech, I look over at the commotion to see a huge picture of Jagged Stone on the projector. I look at Juleka, who was quite possibly the only one listening before now, and she gives me a look that says "don't ask." So I don't. 

My driver come in with my forgotten at the hotel water bottle, which he quickly and quietly hands me then leaves, his face having the usual 'I hate you all' look. "Old cranky bastard," I sigh, and open the bottle, not really paying attention as I go back to paperwork. I take a sip from the bottle, water with lemon, nothing unusual. 

I put down and close the bottle as I finish the paperwork that is in front of me. Once that's done I get a slight headache, not common but also not unusual when I get buried in paperwork. I message my temples while putting away the thankfully now done paperwork stack in my bookbag, all in it's pretty little folder. 

Ms.Bustier comes into the room for the next class, Juleka hands Nathaniel the rough drafts, and begins teaching her class, as her class drones on my headache gets worse so I turn to face Sabrina, who is sitting next to Juleka with Juleka between us, and who has been with me through all the royal shit I have to go through. 

I tap Juleka's shoulder, she looks at me and whispers, "what's wrong?"

I whisper back while holding my head as my ears begin ringing, "ask Sabrina for the first aid kit please."

Juleka quickly nods, asks Sabrina for the first aid kit, which Sabrina is quick to hand Juleka, and then I get the first aid kit. I quickly put the first aid kit in front of me, and open it, going straight for the poison kit inside. I then quickly tap Nathaniel on the shoulder, who just finished drawing the final drafts of the outfits we are going to wear to the gala from Juleka's rough drafts. 

He quickly turns to me and whispers, "yes?" I just point to the poison kit, which he quickly understands, and gets to work. He's been with us royals since preschool, he knows the systems we have to use before we can say something is just a simple headache or nose bleed, he even took a small class to learn this so he could help us if we were ever incapacitated, and do it right.

(A/n : I am making all this next paragraph up, I don't know how poison works or how the tests work, this is just how they work here.)

Nathaniel quickly opens the kit, and pulls out the plastic band that he has to wrap around my arm so he can draw blood, he quickly sets me up by putting the band around my arm then cleaning the skin of my arm, then draws blood from me. He pulls out one of blood testers, which is a tube that has a solution that changes color.