XII

second part>>
Don't forget to vote and comment. Really love reading your comments ❤️

I watched as Matteo struggled to hold onto Riri, who was now wobbling on her feet

I watched as Matteo struggled to hold onto Riri, who was now wobbling on her feet. "Come on babe, you've had enough," he pleaded with her.

"Matteo, you're such a buzzkill," Riri slurred, trying to pull away from his grasp.

I sighed, feeling a bit left out as I watched the couple argue. Aaliyah arrived and interrupted their argument, giving me a hug before introducing herself to Matteo and Aarinola.

"Hey, Fayth, we're playing truth or dare. You should come join us!" Aaliyah said with a grin.

I hesitated, knowing how easily things could spiral out of control with this group. "I don't know if I should..." I started.

"Oh, come on! Live a little!" Aarinola interjected, tugging on my arm.

I reluctantly agreed, following them to the living room where a group of seventeen others were gathered. A boy in a red shirt held up a bottle, signaling the beginning of the game.

"Let's do this!" he yelled, and everyone cheered.

"Okay, who's first?" he asked, spinning the bottle.

I watched as it landed on Riri, who giggled and eagerly awaited her question.

"Truth or dare?"

"hmmm, truth." She answered.

"Alright," The boy said, grinning wickedly. "Have you ever kissed someone of the same sex?"

Riri giggled, "Yup. This girl right here. Primary 3." I buried my face in my hands in embarrassment.

I specifically told her not to ever speak of it again! Ugh!!

"Interesting," The boy smirked, and I could see a glimmer of interest in his eyes.

The next question went to Matteo. "Truth or dare?" Aaliyah asked him.

"Truth," he replied.

"Okay, have you ever cheated on someone?" Aaliyah asked.

Matteo hesitated before answering. "Yes, but it was a long time ago, and I regret it."

I could feel Riri tense up beside me as she downed another shot.

"Okay! Nobody pick truth again. Abeg. Don't make this boring." Zephan announced loudly, with a frown on his face. He sat across from me with his girlfriend on his lap. His hands were on her knees and he kept on tugging at the material of her dress. The dress was a bit short and it was fluffy too. I immediately understood why he kept doing that. He didn't want anyone seeing something they shouldn't.

"Kella, truth or dare?"

"Dare." The girl with red lipstick said with a smirk. The circle erupted with cheers and woots and Zephan, Ayden and two other guys moved over to the guy in red whispering to one another. The boy in red nodded his head with a serious face and shooed them off. The girl with red lipstick stared at them with amusement,her lips tugging by the side.

"Twerk." More cheers. I rolled my eyes. Boys.

"How long?" She raised an eyebrow at him already on her feet. Wow girl.

"30 seconds."

She shrugged. " Alright. I need music, though."

One useless boy close to me yelled at the top of his lungs, "Music! Play some music for the girl!" I glared at his figure in irritation.

Horny bastard.

The game lasted another twenty minutes,then we all went our separate ways, doing separate things. Some were already stripping off their clothes to swim, some sniffing weed or smoking at the corner, and others shamelessly getting sexual, against the wall or on the chairs. I passed by a couple making out furiously, his hands pressing and squeezing the life out of the girl's cheeks and the girl tugging his hair so hard it could've gotten ripped right off his head. As I made my way over to the bar, where my friends were, I met another horny couple. Their stools were facing each other and her legs were up on his thighs, his hands hidden under her skirt and his lips on her neck, and her lips formed an 'O'.

"Disgusting." I gagged.

"Fayth!" Dazzline appeared in front of me and I smiled. We hadn't seen each other at all since I got here this evening. She pulled me in for a hug and I hugged her back.

"You look amazing! Come, come! Come have a drink with me." I tried to protest but Dazzline paid a deaf ear to me. She braided our fingers and dragged me with her to the end of the bar. The guy behind moved over to us and smiled.

"Cutie pie, two shots of Martini, please." I widened my eyes at her. Martini? shots of Martini?

"Coming right up." I narrowed my eyes at the bartender. Wasn't he meant to ask us if we were underaged or not? Idiot.

"Drink up!" Dazzline grinned, taking her shot in one gulp. I stared down at mine, stared long and hard, then with shaky hands I picked it up and drank.

Disgusting!

I choked back on it, coughing continuously and scrunching my face in displeasure.

"It's horrible." I told her. She giggled.

"It's because it's your first time. Take more, the taste won't bother you after some time." She said. She signaled for the bartender to bring more and she pressurized me to drink the thing.

True to her words,after the third shot I didn't care about the taste.

I had five more. And then everything became hazy, and spinny.

Dazzline abandoned me and left to see someone, she was very vague about who he was and acted weirdly when I tried to pry. I realized she wasn't going to reply honestly and I let her go as I wandered around the house looking for Aarin and Matteo.

They were probably doing it in one of the rooms. I wanted to gag and giggle at the same time.

And that's exactly what I did.

"Whoops." I bumped into a hard wall and rubbed my forehead with pouted lips. I should really learn to look where I'm going. That really hurt.

"Fayth?" Oh my, the wall talks! It's a haunted house. Run, Fayth!

"What - are you drunk?" The wall grabbed me by the shoulders - wait, walls didn't have hands. Oh! It was just Izaak! Pretty Izaak.

"Hi." I grinned, dragging the last letter. Izaak stared at me with a frown, looking between both my eyes.

"Shit. Your eyes are freaking red. What did you consume?"

"Shots." I grinned again.

"How many?"

"Lots and lots. Maybeeeee, eight? No ten!" I exclaimed in excitement. His eyes widened, and then they hardened.

He looked so hot.