2.

"You remind me of Winnie the Pooh."

~•~

~•~

Rachel sat in the car with the rest of her band, Lagom. They were ready for a full day in the paddock with other influencers. They were prepared for the party happening in the VIP lounge, where they would definitely try to make an impression so that as many people as possible enjoyed their company and they expanded their influence. Until now, they were known only among a certain group of people, mainly younger ones, because they themselves were younger.

Except for Rachel, everyone was mentally preparing for as much interaction as possible with famous personalities. Unlike the others, Rachel wasn't thinking about how many photos she would take or how many people would take photos with her for her Instagram. Rachel looked forward to seeing the paddock. She looked forward to seeing Formula cars in action and she looked forward to standing with a mechanic who would explain to her with a smile how Formula works, because it was something that always interested her.

Her former boyfriend introduced her to the world of Formula, but they broke up six months ago when it turned out he had already had a girlfriend and had been cheating on her. She couldn't stay with him, even though he wanted to break up with the other girl to be with Rachel. That was two years ago, and since then she hadn't been with anyone because she didn't even try to look. If someone comes along, it just happens. She focused on music instead and let her romantic life float.

They often watched Formula together, which Rachel had no idea about until then. She got hooked and really watched it every other week and couldn't wait for the days without Formula to finally pass and for them to start again. She looked forward to watching twenty drivers racing in oddly shaped cars on oddly shaped tracks.

Then she broke up with him and rarely watched Formula. She still followed it and looked for results, but her work started to pile up because their band had been very successful even on the international scene that year, and Rachel didn't have as much time to spend two days in front of the computer every other week for a few hours. She didn't allow herself to spend those hours and watch the races.

It still fascinated her. She still knew the drivers and where each one was. She knew the gossip, every news, every twist in the sport. She just didn't watch it. She considered herself a fan, but she preferred not to talk about it because she knew people would accuse her of being a fan even though she didn't watch it.

Alex and Harvey had been sitting over Instagram for two days, searching through the profiles of all Formula drivers to find out which one was the most popular. They didn't want to take photos with someone who wasn't popular. They found out what everyone going to Formula should know. Lewis and Max are the most popular, but they didn't realize how damn hard it would be to catch these two and take a photo with them. The pair would be there as guests at Red Bull, but it would still be difficult to get to Max.