𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 12

Author pov :

Yoongi don't want to recall his dark past again in his life. He don't want to recall the death of his own mother who loved him more than anyone. His heart sinked at that moment & he don't want to tear up again in his life. Jungkook just stood there & did nothing. He don't know how to console a crying person. But he want to hug him & said that it's okay don't cry.

Jk: Hyung the guests will feel bad to see you tear up like that. They are waiting for you. Now being a good boy & relax your mind okay?!

Yoongi: Yeah you're right but you know what I'm really missing her very bad. I want to go to her grave...

Jk: Okay then after the party I'll be with you don't worry.

Yoongi: No you don't have to. I'll manage it. I'm a big boy right?

Jk nodded & softly chuckled

Jungkook suddenly remembered something & it hits him after long time

Yoongi: I'm off ! see you soon in the mansion

Yoongi said that and about to go but Jungkook grab his wrist & pulled back

Yoongi: Aishh what are you doing man I've to go.

Jk scratched his back of the neck & nervously laughed

Jk: Hyung do you know where is Y/n? I mean I didn't saw her yet hehe! :)

Yoongi face suddenly turned into an evil smirk & give him a creepy look

Yoongi: Missing someone? Ah huh I see.

Jk face palmed mentally & said

Jk: Aishh why even I asked you such a question & I've to keep in mind that you're stupid without some braincells.

Yoongi: Wt- ! What are you even trying to mean!! You bunny dumb ass!

Jk: Just tell me nah where is she you stupid dirty kitten!

And that moment Yoongi can't handle that much insult. His face turned out red & looked like he'll burst out any moment :)

And that moment Jungkook also knew that he fu*ked up!

Jungkook nervously walked back & plan to ran any moment & yess he did it *-*

Yoongi also started to ran behind him. But he didn't find him.

Yoongi: Where is he? Aishhh this stupid bunny ass. I'm gonna sue him if I find him. I've to go the guests are probably waiting.

Jungkook ran very fast & hide behind a wall & at that moment he bumped with someone.

Jk: I'm really sorr- wait Y/n!!!

When Y/n saw Jungkook her heart skipped a beat

Y/n suddenly startled at his sudden presence.

Y/n: Omo!! Ahh you really give me a mini heart attack.

Y/n said that with a pout ^-^

Jk: Aishh baby come here. I missed you. For you I'd to ran from Yoongi hyung.

After listened that Y/n start to laugh.

Y/n: You really afraid to Suga oppa?! Aishh my stomach I can't laugh.

Jk: Really sweetheart you think it's funny hmm?

Then Jungkook start to walk towards
Y/n & Y/n bumped with the solid wall.

Y/n started to panic & she just stared at his eyes. His eyes held the ocean. His eyes held the whole universe. She can't help but just stared in his doe eyes.

Jungkook stared at her face & cage her with his both hand.

Y/n: Jungkook what are you doing? Anyone can see both of us. Let me go. Unnie is waiting for me.

Jk: Ah huh no. I've to finish my work then you can go. Otherwise you've to bear a hard punishment.

Jungkook said that & his lips curved into an evil smirk.

Y/n don't know what to do :)

Jk moved so close to her face. Y/n can feeled his hot breath against her face.

Jk moved towards her ear & said

Jk: Let me mark you that you're mine.

Y/n heart beating first like the bullet train :)

Jk slowly kiss her ear & nibbled it. Y/n's breath getting heavier.

Jk moved his face towards her face & eyeing her lips.

Y/n can't help but blush & hung her head low.

Jk: Ah huhh babe let me see your red face. You're looking more cute.

Jungkook grab her chin & lifted her face & move his lips towards her.

Jungkook softly kissed her but Y/n is froze like a statue. They kissed before but today her feelings are different than before.

Jungkook slowly moved his lips. Y/n also closed her eyes & wrapped her arm around his neck.

Their makeout turned into sloppier. Y/n moaned against his lips

Jungkook trace his lips towards her jawline & started to plaint soft kisses. Then he moved towards her neck & started to suck. He find her soft spot & smirked before suck it. Y/n don't want to moan but she can't help.

Her mouth making some dirty sound & Jk enjoying it.

Jk slowly pulled away. Y/n started to breathing heavily coz the lack of oxygen.

Jk: I think noona is waiting for us. We can continue this later okay love?

Y/n nodded with a tint of blush in her face.

Lastly Jungkook kissed her lips softly & they walked towards the mansion.

~ End of part 12 ~
-

----------------------------------------------------

Hey lovely army! Hope you guys loved this part. Sorry for this much late upload. I love you all lovely army. Bye see you all soon with another interesting part. Byee sarangheyo 💗