𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 1

~At Y/n's home~

Y/n is getting ready for her university. Yeah today is her first day at university. She is still can't believe that she's going to study at her dream university. From childhood she want to study at Seoul University. And obviously it's kinda nervous & exciting for her. When she is thinking about all of this that's when her mom called her.

Mrs Kim: Y/n where are you huh? I'm calling you since when & you are still here. Are you don't want to go at university. As Y/n's mom said this to teasing Y/n
Y/n: Yah eomma! You know that i'm very excited about my university so why are saying that. Y/n said this with a pout.
Mrs Kim: Aww Y/n baby i'm just teasing you. Btw hurry up you have to go there early since my daughter is very excited about her university. Y/n's mom said that while caressing her hair.
Y/n: Yeah i'm all ready but where is appa isn't he going to drop me at university.
Mrs Kim: Your appa is getting ready & you come downstairs breakfast is also ready.
Y/n: I'm done but i've to check my bag & important things so you go i'm coming within a minutes.
Mrs Kim: Okay but hurry up.
As Y/n's mom was gone Y/n checked her nessesary things & lastly she looked at mirror to check that she is looking good or not. After finishing the breakfast Y/n father dropped her at university.
Mr Kim: Go Y/n & achieve your dream. I'm proud of you. Me & your eomma expect a good achievement from you. Y/n's father said that & kissed at her forehead. Y/n also said goodbye to him & he drove off from university
As Y/n turn to see the beautiful seanery of the university & her eyes roam around the whole area as she saw there many students are chit chatting with each other & many more. And Y/n slowly walked towards the hallway as a familar figure caught Y/n's attention. And
Y/n became more happy to see the next person who is standing beside her. Yeah it's Y/n's bestie Park Sumin. Shortly Sumin. As Y/n saw her Y/n immediately hugged her tightly not gonna want to leave her. She also hugged Y/n with same happiness & excitement.
Y/n: Babe how are you
Sumin: I'm fine baby how about's you
Y/n: I'm also doing good
Sumin: Aww my baby become more chubby & pretty huh. She said that with a smirk
Y/n blushed & said
Y/n: Stop flirting like Jimin oppa. And you become more flirly like always as
Y/n said that with pout.
Sumin:Aww my baby i only flirts with you coz i've no one accept you, my precious baby. I love youuu.
Y/n: Okay okay got it. Now lets go if we talk like this we must be running out time. Lets goo.... i'm very excited....
~End of Part 1~