S1, Ep 1: Chaos King in Avatar

I'm Adding Yangchen to The Harem:

Also Zuki and Anne will be referred as Zuko and Aang and as male for a while

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Katara Narrating: Water. Earth. Fire. Air. Long ago, the four nations lived together in harmony. Then, everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked. Only the Avatar, master of all four elements, could stop them, but when the world needed him most, he vanished. A hundred years passed, and my brother and I discovered the new Avatar, an airbender named Aang. And although his airbending skills are great, he has a lot to learn before he's ready to save anyone. But I believe Aang can save the world.

----------------------------------------

South Pole

(In the snowy desert a huge portal appears in the middle of nothing, out from the partal jumps out Y/n who quickly closes the portal just so Arlecchino doesn't follow him through)

Y/n: I really have to get used to her since we're "married" and all that.

(Y/n turns to look around at the frozen wasteland as far as the eye can see with no signs of life. Y/n stares blankly before sighing)

Y/n: Why? Why and where? I guess I have to check.

(Y/n closes his eyes and his surrounded in a green aura but his eyes snap one just after a single second)

Y/n: The Avatar The Last Airbender universe? Score!

(Suddenly a huge gust of wind blows past Y/n, he turns around looking confused)

Y/n: Who the hell...?

(He hears the roar of a sky bison above him. Y/n looks up and sees a sky bison flying down towards him with someone from the Air nomads riding it)

Y/n: 'Aang?'

(The bison lands in front of Y/n and the nomad jumps down with their hood over their head. They point thier glider staff at Y/n)

???: Who and what are you?

Y/n: I'm Y/n and I'm a... spirit?

(The nomad looks at Y/n confused)

???: You're a spirit? You look... human...

(Y/n chuckles nervously)

Y/n: Yeah... But, who are you?