AU: Ghost Rider

: ̗̀➛ This chapter contains no spoilers so enjoy :)

As the owner of a library in Krat, you found yourself immersed in a world of words and stories, surrounded by shelves upon shelves of books that held the keys to countless adventures and realms of imagination

As the owner of a library in Krat, you found yourself immersed in a world of words and stories, surrounded by shelves upon shelves of books that held the keys to countless adventures and realms of imagination. Your library was more than just a collection of books—it was a sanctuary for bibliophiles, a haven where book lovers could come to lose themselves in the pages of their favorite stories.

Each day, you greeted patrons with a warm smile and a genuine love for literature. Whether they were seeking the latest bestseller or a forgotten classic, you were always ready to guide them on their literary journey, offering recommendations and sharing your passion for reading.

Inside your library, the air was heavy with the scent of old paper and ink, a comforting aroma that spoke of countless tales waiting to be discovered. Sunlight streamed through stained glass windows, casting a soft glow on worn leather armchairs and polished wooden tables where patrons sat, lost in the world of their chosen book.

Your collection was vast and varied, spanning genres from fantasy and science fiction to romance and mystery. Every book was carefully curated, selected for its ability to transport readers to far-off lands and ignite their imaginations.

But your library was more than just a place to borrow books—it was a community hub, a gathering place where people came together to share their love of reading. You hosted book clubs, author readings, and literary events, fostering a sense of camaraderie among your patrons and fostering a love of reading that extended far beyond the walls of your library.

For you, being a librarian wasn't just a job—it was a calling, a lifelong passion that filled your days with purpose and joy. And as you watched patrons lose themselves in the pages of their favorite books, you knew that you were exactly where you were meant to be: surrounded by stories, in a place where imagination knew no bounds.

As the librarian who owned a library in Krat, you found immense joy and fulfillment in your work. The library was not just a collection of books for you; it was a sanctuary, a place where people could come to seek knowledge, solace, and inspiration.

Every day, you greeted patrons with a warm smile, eager to assist them in their quest for information. You took pride in curating a diverse collection of books that catered to the varied interests and needs of the community. From classic literature to modern bestsellers, from academic texts to children's storybooks, your library had something for everyone.

You spent countless hours organizing shelves, cataloging new arrivals, and creating engaging displays to showcase the library's offerings. For you, each book was a treasure waiting to be discovered, and you took great care to ensure that every volume found its rightful place within the library's hallowed halls.

But beyond simply providing access to books, you saw your library as a hub for community engagement and intellectual discourse. You hosted book clubs, author readings, and educational workshops, fostering a sense of camaraderie and learning among the library's patrons.