Kill Or Be Killed

CHAPTER THREE| SEASON 2 EP 4

Vivian did not like waking up earlier than 10 am unless something was in it for her. Sue her. But today she woke up earlier than 10 and she was getting nothing out of it.

Today she woke up in the Forbes residence house helping Caroline get ready for the historical society volunteer picnic. "Are you off today?" Caroline was being cold to her mother Liz, as usual. "The Historical Society Volunteer Picnic is today. You're the one who signed me up."

Liz came in putting down boxes in front of the two girls "I know. I just assumed you'd bale" the teen snapped at her mother. Vivian elbowed her friend in the side to cool it down, Vivian knew why Caroline was always cold to her mother it was because she was always gone but Vivian knew Liz didn't want to be.

Liz stretched back up facing her daughter giving her a sigh "Nope. I'm gonna spend the whole day with my two favorite girls" Vivian gave a gummy smile, Liz always treated Vivian like family. "You're gonna pretend to be a mother?" Caroline Forbes couldn't stop the snappy remarks towards her mother so her best friend butted in.

"Well, we're both glad you could make it regardless Liz. Shall we?" the brunette girl motioned towards the boxes so they could all move out of the awkward situation.

༺༻

"So suddenly, she's running for mother of the year just when I'm trying to avoid her the most. Sorry, I'm babbling. Viv already heard all this but I'm sure you guys want to talk about something else." the two Gilbert sisters and the blonde vampire were ranting about their lives while helping out the community.

Vivian rolled her eyes at her friend. Don't get her wrong she would die for Caroline but she needed to chill on her mom a little sometimes because at least she has a mom.

"Honestly Care look on the bright side, at least she's making an effort" Caroline looked back at the beam she painting biting her lip and thinking about what her friend said. "Elena, how are things with Stefan? Anything?" Elena and Stefan still weren't talking which made Vivian have this feeling in her stomach but also guilt.

"Nope, not since the fight. He's been pushing me away because he thinks that Katherine might get jealous enough to hurt me. I just don't know how to change his mind."
"Well, you did say Katherine's dangerous. Maybe he's got a point." Caroline spoke out. "Yeah. I agree with Care, I mean Stefan loves you he wouldn't do anything to hurt you intentionally" Vivian said reassuring her sister.

Vivian looked to her right to see Stefan looking at Elena which didn't go unnoticed by Caroline "Uh oh, longing looks are being exchanged" Elena straightened her posture putting her paint brush down "I'm gonna go talk to him" Caroline tried stopping her but Elena just brushes past her.