Confused slump (8)

LANEY'S POV

My crust filled eyes fluttered open, revealing that I wasn't in my bed where I thought I'd end up.

I glanced around.

I was in the woods, and was sitting in Jon's lap.

I was nearly about to pass out from the unbearable oder that clung to Jon. So I stood up, my bones cracking with every movement.

Jeez, what time was it? And where was I? And fucking hell my head was killing me, and I was hungry. And I just wanted to go back to my cheap motel and sleep.

Jon was still slumped against the tree, I wasn't sure if I'd even be able to wake him up. From the time I'd spent with him he seemed like a pretty deep sleeper.

I walked south, luckily finding a road to which my motel was across from. So that's where we were, I thought.

I walked back to Jon, the grass and leaves crunching beneath my feet.

"Hey, wake up." I shook him.

No response.

"Hey, wake up." I shook again, speaking a little bit louder.

"Fucking hell." I muttered, choosing to just leave him be. He'd wake up when he wanted. Surely he could find his way back.

So with that I waked across the road and searched for my room key, to which I soon found out was in my shoe...?

Click

I slid into the cool air and flopped down onto my bed.

My muscles were so sore, a hot shower would probably help. God knows that I can't have hot water in this place though.

I couldn't remember much from the day before. All I knew was that after taking a hardcore drug, all of the guys drank an over abundance of alcohol. I think I drifted off outside so I could be away from them for a minute, but I don't know anything after that.

I didn't really care for the band so much anymore. I mean, munky was alright, but everyone else just gave me a headache. Not to mention they also convinced me into taking fucking meth.

But even so, a part of me didn't mind. A part of me was thankful. A part of me wanted more.

Bzzzz....

Bzzzz....

"Ughhh." I groaned as I stood up and grabbed my phone off the dresser.

"Hello?" I sighed.

"Laney, it's me George."

Oh my fucking god, first waking up in the woods and now this!?

"What do you want?" I groaned, more pissed off than scared.

"I just...I've been thinking about you a lot recently and I just-" he started.

"Fuck off." I blurted quickly before hanging up.

I didn't have time for this. I was too tired to even function, much less think. I didn't care what he had to say or feel, there was no changing the past.

I wondered why he even bothered calling. I'd already emotionally moved on from that whole situation, but obviously he hadn't. It's ironic knowing that he's the entire reason it even happened anyways.

What was he trying to get from this, what did he think would happen? Did he think I'd just come running back to him with open arms?