Part 5 - the arrival

No one's POV

"Right guys, so the rental should be right over here" Tim says as he presses unlock on the car keys and loads the bags into the back as they all got in.

"Lucy, you sure you don't wanna drive ? You love driving ?" He asks.

"Oh hell no, Europeans are obsessed with roundabouts and they scare the hell out of me." Lucy responds as she gets in the passenger seat.

"I'll drive" Tamara suggests.

"NO" they both respond.

"Okay suit yourself" she says getting comfortable. "How far is the drive ?"

"About an hour, the villa is the country side just outside the city." He respond as he sets up the GPS. "Fuck, it's in Italian"

"Change it to English" Tamara suggests.

"Tam, I'm not stupid, how am I'm supposed to know how to change it if it's in Italian" he says.

"Oh yeah" she says.

"Here let me do it" Lucy says as she starts tapping on the screen.

"You can understand it ?" Tim asked surprised.

"sì, non ti ho detto che ho preso l'italiano?" (yes, didn't i tell you i took Italian.) he says knowing he won't understand.

"I didn't think you could get anymore sexier even though I have no idea what you said" Tim says as he kisses Lucy.

"Ewww. Guys come on, let's get going" Tamara says. "But Lucy why didn't you never tell us?"

"I'm not really sure, it's just never come it, and I've never had chance to use it, until now I guess" she responds as Tim starts driving.

"你知道我實際上會說三種語言嗎? (Did you know I can actually speak 3 languages?)" Lucy says.

"What the hell, another language, come on, now you are even more sexier" Tim says.

"Guys, please get a room." Tamara says.

"What did you say ?" Tim asks.

"I said that I can actually speak 3 languages, English, Italian and cantonese" she responds smiling.

"Sexy" Tim says

"Oh god please" Tamara sighs. "Tim, I bet you $100 you can't keep this relationship a secret for the whole week."

"Oh your on, but if I win then you have to clean my whole house" Tim replies.

"Tim you can't make her do that" Lucy says.

"DEAL" Tamara replies.

"Oh for god sake" Lucy replies.

"Hey guys, look, we are almost here" Tim says as he points towards a villa in front of them.