Part 1 - I have feelings for you

*3 weeks ago*

"Lucy, Tim wanna go to the bar, I could really use a good drink, Nyla and and John are in" Angela asks asks as they walk out of the station.

"Yeah sounds good" Lucy says as she looks at Tim.

"I'm in" Tim responds

"Yay, first round on Bradford !!!" Angela says laughing as she walks off to her car.

"Noooooo, it's your idea so first rounds on you" he shouts after her.

"Can't hear you" she shouts back still laughing.

"Tim?" Lucy asks.

"Yeah..." Tim responds.

"Can you please give me a lift to the bar ? My car broke down so I walked here this morning." She asks as she gives Tim that smile if hers.

"Of course Luce, you should have said something this morning, I would have drove you in" he respond smiling.

"Thank you, and I didn't want to bother you, it's out of your way" she says as they walk to his car.

*at the bar*

"Heyyyyyy, you finally made it, what took you so long !!" Angela says holding a glass of wine in the air as Tim and Lucy walk in.

"Sorry, my car broke down so Tim had to give me lift" she says as she sits down next to Angela. "I need a drink"

"Okay first round is on me" Tim says as he knows he will get roped into buying most of the drinks with John anyways.

"Tequila, double" Lucy says

"Red wine, large, please and thank you" Angela says.

"Same for me please" Nyla respond.

"I'll take a beer, but I'll come give you a hand" Nolan says as he follows Tim to the bar.

"Sooooo, Lucy, what's going on with you a Tim?" Angela asks as soon as the boys leave the table.

"Nothing, why do you ask" Lucy respond very confused, obviously she has feelings for Tim, but she never told anyone, okay maybe she had told Tamara, well she figured it out, but she had promised to keep it a secret.

"Oh come on, the way you two look at each other, something is going on, especially after that UC mission , you can't keep your eyes off him and he can't keep his eyes off you" Nyla says.

At that moment Lucy realised that in fact she was looking at Tim stood at the bar. "I promise you, it's nothing like that, I was just seeing what's taking them so long, Plus me and Tim, that's funny, he was my TO and I was his rookie, nothing has happened and nothing ever will" Lucy says.

"If you says so" Angela respond as the boys return with the drinks.

"Thank you" Lucy says as she takes her drink and downs it in one, she can't stop thinking what Angela and Nyla said, does Tim also have feelings for her, no no no, she's just imaging it.

"Wow lucy, slow down" Tim says laughing. "Want another one ?"

"Yes please" she says as Tim walks away back to the bar.

"I bet you $50 he shares the same feelings as you do for him" Angela whispers to her as lucy starts choking on thin air.

"Shut it" she replies as Tim returns with her second drink.

"Take it slow this time Chen" he says laughing

"Thank you" she responds taking a sip of her drink this time.

"Anyone wanna dance ?" Angela asks.

"Hell no" John and Tim say responding at the same time.

"Hell yes" Nyla and Lucy both respond as all 3 of them walk to the dance floor.

"I have a feeling, all 3 of them are going to get very drunk tonight" John says to Tim.

"Oh 100%" he says as he looks over to them. "6 o'clock, male, 6 foot, red jumper"

"Oh yeah, he's giving me weird vibes, let's go stand a little closer" John responds as they both get up to survey.

"Hey gorgeous, I'm Dan, wanna dance" he says to Lucy as he puts a hand on her ass.

"No thank you, get off me" she says trying to back away.

"Oh come on baby, just one dance" he replies with a smile on his face as he puts his other hand on her ass.

"Oh hell no" Tim says as he sees what's going on and John follows.

"LAPD, hands off" Tim shouts as the guy back off with his hands in the air.

"There is no problem here." He says laughing.

"Of course there is not, get out of the bar before I arrest you for public disturbance" Tim says angrily as he looks at Lucy.

"Thank you" she mouths to him before walking off to the bar.

"I'm going to see if Lucy is okay" Tim says to everyone before following Lucy.

"Hey are you okay" Tim says as he puts a hand on her back and Lucy flinches. "I'm sorry"

"No it's okay, and thank you, it really shuck me up, I don't have a great track record with guys in bars" she says as she takes a drink.

"You want me to take you home?" Tim asks.

"Please, but after one more drink" she says.

"Double tequila" Tim says to the bar man as he hands tim a drink who hand it to Lucy.

"Thank you" she said as she places her head on tim shoulders after downing her drink.

"Let's go" he says as Lucy jumps off the stool stumbling.

"Okay okay, I got you" Tim says as she goes to steady her.

"Hey guys, I'm going to take Lucy home and then call it a night, I'll see everyone bright and early tomorrow" he says"

"Bye" everyone else said in unison as they all gave Lucy a hug. "Stay safe" Lucy says.

"Let's get you home" tim says she he helps Lucy to the truck and helps her in.

"Tim, can I say something" Lucy asks as Tim drives to her apartment.

"Anything" he replies.

"I- I- I have feelings for you" she says as she looks into Tim's eyes. She had no idea he was actually going to tell him, but oh well, the alcohol gave her some liquid courage.

Tim just laughs, " is this another Lucy lesson" he says

"No" she says as she looks down.

"Okay, ummm is his Lucy talking or drink Lucy talking ?" He asks.

"Lucy, just Lucy, okay, maybe a little drunk Lucy, but Tim please say something, if you don't feel the same, it's fine, but I need to know, Angela and Nyla, they just made me think that maybe you have feelings for me too, I know I shouldn't have said anything because now it's going to awkward between us too, so please ju-" she was saying until she got interrupted.

Tim quickly pulled his truck over to the side. "Lucy I-" he says before deciding to place his hand on her cheek before pulling her into a kiss. "Lucy..... I have feelings for you too" he replied as they both smiled at each other and Tim continued driving to Lucy's apartment.

"I'm going to walk you up" he says as he jumps out to opens Lucy's door.

"You don't have too" she replies.

"But I want too" he says as he grabs her hand and walks to her apartment.

"Thank you for bringing me back" she says as she gives him a quick kiss.

"Anything for you" he says. "Sleep well"

"Goodnight" she responds before closing the door and then quickly opening it again before Tim walks away. "Do you... ummm maybe wanna stay the night" she asks smiling.

"Thought you would never ask" he says as he pushes her into her apparent kissing her passionately.