Schreee

Now a weird voice comes out.

"What was that?" I cautiously looked around.

And yet nothing came out, i feel relieved for now and continue my footstep to find Aunt Theresa.

"Hello?!" I shouted.

"Hello?!!!!"

No response came.

"Weird... There's no signal here either... Where could she be ? And what is this place also!" I whined.

I kept walking for a while and saw a tower. A big one.

"That tower.... Why does it feel so familiar...." I muttered like i've seen this tower before but I don't know when.

"Maybe Aunt Theresa is there...." I said and continued forward.

Midway through the snowplain going towards the tower my eyes stumbled upon a sword implanted on the surface of the snow.

"A sword? Why is there a sword in the middle here?" I approached it and when I examined it,

The sword was one edged, with serrated steel that resembles teeth, a Red crystal on its pommel, it has a red line, and its radiating an ominous aura.

"Hmm... I have never seen this kind of sword... Who could leave such a thing here ?" I asked.

My thoughts spoke to me, I extended my arm trying to grab the pommel but someone held my hand.

"Kyaa!" I looked at my side and it was Alan.

"Alan? What're you doing here?" I asked.

"I should've been the one asking tha" His tone shows an unsatisfied one.

"I was looking for Aunt Theresa and without my knowledge I ended up here. Well.... With you of course." I added.

"You could've given her a call earlier. It's that simple" He suggested that made eyes widen in realization.

He saw my expressions and i heard him mutter,

"Baka-Kiana"

I want to deflect his sword but can't since it is a fact that can't be turned down.

"Either way, did you stalk me?" I asked now.

"You can say that. I had a bad feeling looking at you wandering off to some place and I hit the jackpot." I said.

"Yeah... You're right, I entered a room and ended up here like the room has some sort of a teleportation device" I said again.

"Weird... But that aside, you were trying to touch that sword right?" He asked.

"Until you stop me" I crossed my arm.

He averted his gaze towards the sword. It's still the same as before, he did an examining motion like a scientist discovering a new kind of specimen.

"Hmm... This sword... It doesn't radiate any Honkai energy" he said.

"Great, then I could use it freely" I was about to grab it but stopped midway by Alan again.

"Not so fast Tuna, we still don't know if it's still safe or not"

"It's not radiating a Honkai energy, so it's a green light" I reasoned.

"I doubt it, let me lift it to double check" He released his arm from me.

"Hey! Are you trying to use that sword for yourself?!" I protested

"I never said that, also if something happened to you while lifting it, it'll cause more problems than before and I can't let a lady be in danger" Alan explained.