Chapter 26

[3rd POV]

"Kyaa!!!" Someone screamed inside Squad V's dorm room.

"Himeko fell asleep in Kiana's room again huh?" Alan who just got out of his room sighed, yep this activity always occurs once in a week due to Himeko failing on her blind date.

"Himeko!!! Get off from me!" Kiana shouted.

Alan went down to the dinner table where he saw Bronya and Kaito talking and Mei who seemed focused on cooking.

"Morning, you two what are you muttering?" Alan sat down.

"Just about some stuff that you won't be interested in," Kaito said.

"The Bronya and Kaito-nii were talking about everyday stuff and the Bronya's condition." Bronya spilled it out.

Hearing that Alan asked about Bronya's condition again.

"How are you feeling Bronya? No injuries or anything on your head or body right ?"

"Da! The Bronya feels fine and usual" She nodded.

And then came down a grumpy Tuna who had an annoyed face.

"Himeko in your room again ?" Alan speaks.

"You don't say" She replied.

"Himeko-sensei tends to sleep randomly after blind dates," Bronya said.

"She must be failed" Kaito sighed.

"It's ready!" Mei said with plates of food for breakfast and handed each to them all.

"Thank you for the food," They all said and ate.

"Where is the Principal?" Kaito asked.

"She left early this morning due to a guest from Shicksal coming to St. Freya" Mei said.

"Guest?" Kiana said with a mouthful.

"Swallow your food, Kiana..." Kaito glanced at Kiana before eating again.

"Either way, what is a guest from Shicksal doing here? Does Principal Theresa has some important business with them?" Alan thoughts.

"Who knows? Maybe it will be revealed later" Kiana shrugged and continued eating.

[Timeskip]

The four sat down on their table and Himeko entered the room.

"Alright, you all already aware that next week we will have a Valkyrie exam, with a Shicksal Valkyrie judging your skills and other combats," Himeko said.

"Yes, Ms. Himeko," The students said in unison.

"So... I suppose that we will start with the basic first" And with that the class stats.

[Timeskip]

The class ended and Alan decided to take a stroll around the academy.

"Hmm... The exam eh... I think I have to focus more on my combat expertise, like Kaito" He thought.

He kept thinking while walking aimlessly until he bumped someone.

"Ow!"

"Ouch!"

Alan realized his mistake.

"Sorry, I wasn't paying attention and ended up bumping yo-" He looked at the person he bumped and his eyes widened.

"Bianka ?!"

The person that he accidentally bumped was Bianka also known as Durandal. Realizing that someone the boy called her name, she looked at him.