Chapter 30

[Kiana's POV]

Bronya has been taken into intensive care in the St. Freya medical room. She pulled out the chip from her head by force and that chip was her necessities to survive. Alan tried to stop her but yet, he was a moment late and Bronya fell onto him as for Kaito, Wendy's death still affects him, he just been all quiet since we arrived in St. Freya, Mei-senpai tried to comfort him but he told her to leave him alone and it made Mei-senpai worried about him even more.

"Why did things go downhill this time..." I murmured on the soft sofa.

Mei-senpai probably went to the training room again for Kaito, since he hasn't come back since morning and for Alan, he is currently with Bronya.

Maybe I should talk to Aunt Theresa.

I was going to her office until. I saw Aunt Theresa walking towards another direction. I was about to call her but stopped due to her looking around and walked away a little fast.

"Where is she off to ?" I say in wonder.

[Alan's POV]

I walked out from the infirmary because the doctor said that Bronya needs some rest, looking at her critical condition made me feel angry and sad. I'm sad due to Bronya forcefully removing her chip and angry because Matushka used her for her own plan but I know it's for Seele and sacrificing an innocent girl who just wants to live normal just for that plan ? It can't be justified in so many ways...

Deep in my thoughts I bumped someone.

"Ouch!"

"Ow!"

"Watch where you go- Oh it's you Tuna"

The person that I bumped into is Kiana and her tone sounds like she doesn't sound amused.

"What's wrong with your tone of voice when you see me...." I looked at her deadpanned.

"Not surprised and also, we often bump into each other again and again so it's a normal thing" She explained.

She's right, sometimes when I spaced out or didn't paid attention the person that I always bumped into is none other than Kiana Kaslana herself.

"Anyway, I'm off to Aunt Theresa's office. See you in the dorm" She waved and continued walking.

"Yeah..." I awkwardly said.

I went in the opposite direction but something prevented me from taking my steps and I don't know what.

"Why do I feel like something bad is going to happen to her..."

I turned myself around and chased her.

[Timeskip]

After slowly following her without warning, she finally stopped and with a surprise I saw Principal Theresa too.

"All the access has been blocked by Bishop Otto, looks like i have to figure some stuff myself." Theresa said.

The screen in front of her turned on revealing something and then she went inside.

I averted my gaze to Kiana who immediately went inside.

"Crap!" I dashed forward to follow Kiana.

[Kiana's POV]

I went inside and ended up in a weird place... It's snowing and i could see a large tower from miles away.

"What is this place?"

I looked around my surroundings once again.

"Is this some kind of a secret place?" Lots of questions came up inside my head.