Chapter 26

"Taehoon! What have I told you about going around and causing trouble again?"

The boy, now named Taehoon, suddenly felt a chill down his spine as Ji-hyeon smiled at the man who just showed up

The boy, now named Taehoon, suddenly felt a chill down his spine as Ji-hyeon smiled at the man who just showed up. After realizing Ji-hyeon was here, Hansu smiled as he walked over to the two boys. Soon the man shook Ji-hyeon's hand as he greeted him.

"Ji-hyeon, it's good to see you. I see you've already met my son. This is Taehoon Seong, I'm sorry if he caused you any trouble."

After learning about the boy's relationship to Hansu, Ji-hyeon merely shook his head as he told the man that everything was just fine. Meanwhile Taehoon looked at Ji-hyeon with curiousity. Unlike the thugs from earlier, Taehoon could tell Ji-hyeon was different. He was far stronger than any of them combined.

"Well then, since i'm already here, how about I show you to the dojang? I was genuinely surprised when you asked to visit. You're already quite skilled."

As Hansu said this, he noticed how Ji-hyeon and Taehoon were glaring at each other. While Taehoon was staring at Ji-hyeon as if to size him up, Ji-hyeon just gave the boy an uninterested stare. Seeing this, Hansu chuckled to himself at the sight.

"This should be interesting."

~A few minutes later~
As Ji-hyeon was finally led to his destination, he saw Hansu open the door to the dojang as he let both himself and Taehoon go in first. The moment he stepped inside, Ji-hyeon was quite impressed with what he saw. There was a lot of equipment inside, both old and new. When he noticed this, he quickly turned to Hansu.

"So you actually spruced the place up, huh?"

"Sure did, it was thanks to your idea that this was possible. Even the kids who visit here for training think you're some kind of super hero for helping me out."

"I see, maybe I should visit the next time they show up here. However, I came here for a different matter. I want you to train me, Mr.Seong."

The room was silent as Hansu seemed to be in serious thought. It's true that Ji-hyeon had incredible talent. Honestly, he wouldn't mind having him under his wing, plus it was the least he could do to repay him for helping out with the dojang. Soon Hansu looked at the boy with a smile.

"Sure thing, we can start as early as tomorrow. I'll drill everything I know about taekwondo into you, Ji-hyeon."

"Thanks, Mr.Seong, but you seem to be mistaken. While I also want to learn taekwondo, I also came to learn something else. During the festival, when you saw Gun break the tiles, you had a look of familiarity. Not a look that said you just knew about his form of martial arts, but more of a look of someone who also practiced it."

"........"

"That's right. It's not just your taekwondo I want to learn. I want to learn the same martial arts that Gun uses. Teach me your Kyokushin Karate, Mr.Seong."

~The next day~
A yawn escaped from Ji-hyeon's lips as he was on his way to school. Later today, he would start his training with Hansu. Even though this meant having to deal with Taehoon's antics, it was a price he was willing to pay. As he continued walking, Ji-hyeon stopped by a vending machine and took a look at one beverage in particular. It was a can of black coffee.

"This will wake me right up."

"Oh, you drink that too? I do the same whenever I get sleepy before an exam."

A hand pushed the button where the black coffee was located. As he got his drink out of the vending machine, he looked to find out who it was that was speaking to him. A smile formed on his face when he saw that it was Duke that was speaking to him. Seeing this, Ji-hyeon bought another can of black coffee and hands it to his friend.

"Here you go, Duke. Let's walk and talk since we still got some time."

"Oh, sure."

"So how did the auditions go for PTJ?"

"I tried my hardest to get in. It's always been my dream to work there and have them listen to my music. So you can only guess my surprise when I actually got accepted into the agency."

"FOR REAL?! CONGRATS, DUKE!! I knew you could do it!"

As Ji-hyeon said this, he gave the boy a pat on the back as they were walking to school. As for Duke, he was always shocked at how supportive Ji-hyeon could be. Duke was truly grateful that someone like Ji-hyeon would be his friend. It felt like someone finally looked at him for being himself instead of just his appearance.

"So what's it like there?"

"Oh well Daniel and I have these amazing seniors named Oliver Jang and Lasol. They're teaching us various dances and such to prepare us for the examination at the end of the month!"

As they walked to school, Ji-hyeon could only smile as he heard Duke talk about what him and Daniel were learning. Not many people could achieve their dreams, but Duke finally has a chance to do so. Ji-hyeon couldn't be more proud of Duke than he was now.

~After school~
As soon as school was over, Ji-hyeon was seen walking out of the school. However, by the time he stepped out, he noticed a limo was sitting out at the front of the school. Soon Ji-hyeon's eyes widen in shock with who he saw stepping out of the car.

"It's been a while since we last met. I've been wondering how you were doing."

"You

"You .......what the hell are you doing here?"

"I can't say it here with so many prying eyes.  But if I were you, i'd hurry before too much attention is drawn to us."

By the time the man said this, Ji-hyeon how everyone shouted upon their eyes meeting this man's figure. It turns out that DG here was a big deal and since he didn't want any attention drawn to him, Ji-hyeon hurried into the limo along with him as they drove off. As they were finally away from the school, Ji-hyeon let a sigh escape his lips as he looked at the idol in front of him.

"Ok. So what does the great DG want from someone like me? That was pretty clever, using your damn fame to force me into coming along since I don't want too much attention on me."

"Thank you, and as for what I want. I just have one question for you. Were you the one who gave Gun Park his new scars?"