Chapter 4

~Nighttime, Inside the Store~
After Ji-hyeon left the store, Daniel resumed in trying his best to finish his push-ups. Just as he tried to finish one more, he heard the sound of the doors opening up. The moment he looked up to see who it was, he saw the beautiful girl that Ji-hyeon saw earlier.

"W-welcome!!!!!!"

"She's so pretty......"

"I

"I....erm......"

"She's going to look at me like i'm an insect."

"Heh heh.....ah, no. Sorry, it's just that I also did exercises like that a lot. You looked a lot like me then. I'm really sorry if it sounded like I laughed at you."

"Not at all!!!"

As the young woman said that, she soon bought a sports drink and handed it to Daniel. The moment she left, Daniel was internally in tears. First Ji-hyeon helping to get money back for the store and now this. Daniel felt the world would be better with more people like them.

~Meanwhile~
"Shit, the inside of my mouth is still all cut up."

As they were in the alleyway, Doo and the rest of the group were seen beaten up as they looked inside of their pockets and saw how empty they were. After Zack lost his fight against him, Ji-hyeon persuaded them to pay up with his fists. They were throwing up their lunch soon after said persuasion.

"Fuck, i'll kill that bastard."

"How can we handle this situation? Fighting him isn't an option."

"Well, he doesn't seem to care about us so I doubt he'd waste time to rat us out immediately. The real issue is Jiho Park who witnessed Ji-hyeon persuading us. If he starts spreading the word that we got beat, it's over."

Doo merely smirked as he showed a picture of Jiho with his pants down, just like he did with Daniel in his original body. As Doo called Jiho to come over, he was unaware of something that was happening close by.

~Meanwhile~
"You .....you're the transfer student, aren't you?"

As Ji-hyeon was making his way back to his apartment after paying back Daniel, he saw someone was waiting for him. The most notable thing about this guy was the numerous tattoos that were over his body.

"Don't get too full of yourself, Transfer Student."