Chapter 24

The ball was now in Jace's possession as he ran forward. Just as he passed the ball to Vasco, the leader of Burn Knuckle couldn't make his play as Zack intercepted the pass and dashed to the opponent's goal. As he looked around, he saw Daniel running as Ji-hyeon was waiting for a pass. Considering what Zack wanted in this match, it was obvious what he needed to do.

"It's all you, Ji-hyeon."

"So Mira's puppy can think for himself. That's nice to hear."

"Oh no you don't, transfer student!"

While the ball was traveling to Ji-hyeon, Vin Jin was already in front of him in order to block his shot for the goal. However, Ji-hyeon wasn't the slightest bit worried as he already had his right leg up and was ready to make his play. The moment the ball got close, Ji-hyeon performed a cross with an outspin as the ball was heading straight for Zack.

"A pinpoint pass to Zack from this distance?!"

"Go ahead and impress your owner, puppy."

"Bastard! Is everything just predictable to you!!!!"

Goal! Score 2:0, Fashion Department in the lead.

As the crowd was screaming out in excitement, Ji-hyeon was looking over at the other team. While Vasco and Jace were still in shock from that play, Ji-hyeon could hear Vin Jin cursing and saying that he's still more handsome. A smirk appeared on the boy's face as he looked at Daniel and Zack.

"Ji-hyeon, that pass is incredible! Was that part of your plan?!"

"Easy there, Daniel. After the first play we made, I had a feeling Vin Jin would go with the basic idea of trying to stop me. After that first goal, you and I probably had the team's entire attention. I simply used it so I could make full use of Zack. That's all."

All they need now is just one point. The other team was looking desperate, but Ji-hyeon knew who the weakest link on that team was. It was the show off who couldn't possibly get along with Vasco. Vin Jin and Vasco's personalities were like oil and water. The balance that Jace and Vasco had were thrown off with the addition of one player, and Ji-hyeon was gonna use it to his advantage.

"Listen losers! Just make sure I keep the ball in my possession! I'm at least scoring one goal in this damn game!!"

As Vin Jin said this, he began to dribble his way by Zack as Daniel was right in front of him. The moment he saw this, Vin Jin passed the ball to Jace. The moment the boy got possession of the ball, he immediately passed the ball over to Vasco. As the ball was in the air, Vasco merely jumped high into the air as he slammed his head against the ball as it was heading to the goal.

"OH NO YOU DON'T!!!"

As the boy screamed out, Zack was in front of the goal as the ball hit him in the face as it was flying away from the goal. Soon Jace, Vasco, and Vin Jin all felt how intense the situation got. The reason why was because as soon as the ball landed on the ground, it was in possession of their biggest obstacle yet.