Chapter 25

"So Daniel, you gonna head home today?"

"Mhm, I need to head home early."

As it was the end of the school day, Ji-hyeon was seen walking out of the school with Daniel and Duke. While the three of them were leaving, they saw a limo parked in front of the entrance. A single man walked out of the limo and handed Daniel a card. When he looked at the card, it said PTJ Entertainment.

"What is this? A trainee selection?"

Ji-hyeon recognized the name of the company

Ji-hyeon recognized the name of the company. It was a management company that had big stars like DG and the celebrity rising star, Aru. To some people, this would be a once in a lifetime opportunity. However, Daniel merely shook his head.

"Sorry, I can't be a trainee."

"HUH?! WHY?!"

"I have a part-time job plus I also need to be home early."

"Well of course you can continue part time. Plus as long as your progress is on track, you can even go home early. You don't need to pay a trainee fee if you're capable of debuting at the end. Not to mention, we provide meal allowances."

"I-i'll consider it."

As Daniel was thinking it over, he noticed how Duke was looking at him. Duke would be lying if he said he wasn't a bit envious of his friend, considering it was his dream to be scouted by them. Despite that, he was happy to see Daniel given such an opportunity. However, Duke was suddenly brought out of his thoughts as he felt Daniel's hands on his shoulders and spoke up.

"If he goes, will you come too?"

"Of course!"

"Well......okay."

Duke was in complete shock with what happened. He was actually gonna have a chance to audition for PTJ Entertainment. Soon he felt someone patting his head. When he looked to see who did it, he saw Ji-hyeon smiling warmly at the boy as he nodded his head in approval.

"Don't think about anything else and just go for it. You got the skills to back it up, Duke."

"Ji-hyeon.....thank you."