Uncle Bai nodded helplessly.

    This can be regarded as a kind of compensatory care!

    The women comrades in District 1 are busy making beef jerky and stewed beef in sauce.

    The whole cattle feast is held in the second area.

    A blazing bonfire, the flames reaching into the sky.

    Countless people are busy.

    Put all the beef and beef offal into the big iron pot.

    I couldn't fit it into one pot, so I used several large iron pots.

    Everyone gathered together to watch.

    As soon as the raw beef was put into the pot, some people couldn't help but swallow their saliva.

    "I'm not dreaming, am I?"

    "I never dreamed that I could eat beef!"

    "The leader is so awesome, he can even collect big scalpers..."

    "To be honest, in the past three years, I thought that in Coal Island, The days are the happiest. I didn’t expect that today will be even happier..."

    "Look at the crops in the surrounding fields, we should come to Hongchuan!"

    "There are still so many fruit trees..."

    "Shh, I advise you not to. " You're trying to get fruit!"

    "How come? I just asked about it. Everyone is equal in the base system. No one is allowed to pick fruits without permission. Once found, we will be kicked out of the base. If we want to eat, we can exchange it at the supply and marketing cooperative."

    "Does the supply and marketing cooperative really have fruits that can be redeemed?"

    "I asked the soldiers on duty. The soldiers wouldn't lie to me, right?"

    "After the whole cow feast, shouldn't we go to the supply and marketing cooperative to find out?"

    "In Ning When I was in the refugee camp in Ningcheng, some people said that Hongchuan is a paradise on earth. I still don’t believe it..."

    "I don’t know if we will recruit workers in the future. I still have two brothers who are hungry in Ningcheng..."

    Xiao Wan happened to pass by. , reminded with a strong warning: "If you still need to recruit workers in the future, you can write letters to your relatives and friends."

    "But there are two requirements. You are not allowed to reveal any information about the Hongchuan base. It will affect your physical quality and age. There are requirements."

    Several coal workers nodded quickly: "I understand."

    If the news that there are thousands of fruit trees in Hongchuan is revealed, Hongchuan will definitely be in big trouble.

    At that time, many refugees may come over to grab the boat without permission!

    What's worse, it will attract more pirates!

    Pirates can kill!

    As for the refugees who were already in bad health, Hongchuan was not doing charity, so he could not feed the sick with free food every day.

    Natural disasters are merciless and only the fittest survive.

    Those who are older and in poor health will not only be eliminated by heaven, but also by man!