Chapter 2: Fateful Encounters

(Honestly, chance encounters are both romantic and insane that those chances could happen. I also finished Crisis Core and everything hurts to an extent, but also, who should also share the same fate as Zack? Either way, I think this is a nice introduction to this nightmare I've written. Enjoy!)

             America and Canada found a small, comfy inn to rest at. As they were checking in and getting settled into their rooms, a young lady was running pass the inn as she happily listened to the people chatting in excitement, enjoying the goods, and having wonderful meals together. It brought her a sense of peace. She smelled the wonderful food being prepared while staring at the colorful stalls filled with items and trinkets from her home and others from outside of her kingdom.

She was wearing a green ao dai with silk, tan pants. She has a pair of black slippers on with a straw hat on her long, brown hair tied loosely in a red ribbon as the same color red was hanging from her neck in the form of a scarf. Her golden eyes are shinning as she looks forward.

As she continued to walk, she noticed the small airport near the market. She informed her big brother of the recent developments in technology involving air travel and decided it would be best to include one. She was pleased someone was using it already. Curiosity filled her, so she approached the aircrafts and felt the wings. Unbeknownst to her, this plane belong to those twins who were currently trying to unwind for the night only to reach another issue.

"Ah! Did we forget our clothes?" America grumbled as he took off his bomber jacket with Canada sulking from the shower.

"I thought you had the bags" she replied with a grumble of her own, "Well, you'll have to get it from the plane"

"Why can't you?!" he snapped back until she threw a shampoo bottle at his face, "Understood"

He swiftly turned as she closed the doors to the bathroom and huffed in annoyance. America grumbled to himself before taking his pistol and key card to the room. He knew it would be easy to find their luggage at least since it was in the back compartment of the plane. He then wondered if he should get any of the drinks out of the plane itself. With a not so serious shrug, America walked forward with his hands behind his head and whistling to the tune of an old country song.

"Where did he come, where did he go, where did he come from, cotton-eye joe!" he soon sang with a laugh, alerting the lady of someone approaching.

She quickly opened the metal door and rushed in. She was startled to find it messy, but she quietly closed the doors and rushed to the back compartment and hid in an empty barrel.

"Yep! Right where we left her!" America said in relief before pushing the doors open and surprised to find it unlocked.

He shrugged again and entered the plane. He noticed the trash and made a mental note to clean it up after they were done with exchanging goods. He turned to the back compartment and flipped on a light switch. He grinned to see their goods were not stolen at least and went to grab two duffle bags filled with their clothes and toiletry.

The lady hoped he wouldn't look in the barrels and just leave. Though, she did realize that if he chose to lock the doors then she wouldn't have a way out. She shook her head and reassured herself that she could find a way out of this situation.

America made sure the bags were secured until he recalled that he and Canada didn't have any water.

"Hehe, now she'll tell me I am her favorite twin!" America chuckled to himself before reaching the barrel and going to get some water.

The lady groaned as she had no choice but to look up and face him with an annoyed expression for being caught. As for America, he was surprised and annoyed as well.