Chapter 1: Arrival by Air, Land, and Sea

(I really love how big and insane this cast of characters is. I want to see more of this with Latin America, Africa, Asia, Oceanic, and Europe. Give me Mexico and Pakistan! I also enjoy the interactions a lot of these characters have. It really brings the story together! Enjoy!)

          "Yahoo!" a young man shouted as he jumped from the pilot's seat and landed on the runway, "Canada! We are here! We are finally at Asiand! Are you ready?!"

He ran along the dirt path and reached the outskirts of the busy kingdom. He let out an audible gasp in awe at seeing so many people walking around the plaza of the market with goods to trade, items to sell, and people to meet.

A girl hopped out of her pilot's seat to walk and stand in awe next to her twin brother to agree, "Wow, America, this is beautiful"

America and Canada are twins from the lands of North America. They've always looked out for each other through thick and thin. Though, Canada claims to be the older twin. Both have the same blonde hair, but America's is a darker shade. He's also taller in height with a pair of bright, blue eyes. Canada is shorter with her hair tied into two pigtails. She's got a pair of purple eyes, but both wear a pair of glasses.

Canada is wearing a red jacket with a matching beret as well as a few red ribbons in her hair. She's wearing a dark, blue jumper with black shorts and long brown boots with long white socks sticking out. She's got a satchel to carry her supplies and quiver to store her arrows and bow.

America's full name is the United States of America, but he's fine with everyone calling him by his nickname. He's wearing a bomber jacket with a badge and number 50 on the back of it. He's got a simple t-shirt on that has blue sleeves and mainly red. He's got a pair of blue jeans on and simple brown sneakers.

"Well, let's lock down the planes!" he shouted in an excited manner before rushing to secure their plan with his twin following him in equal but quiet excitement.

They secured their planes and took the keys before stepping into the busy market.

Canada had her hand above her eyes and scanned the crowd to ask, "So, where's the hotel and when do we trade?"

"Soon! Right now, let's rest!" America said with a smile before walking ahead of her to find a place to check in before finding a trading partner to do business with.

Realizing she couldn't change her twin's mind any time soon, she shrugged and followed him to find a place to rest. It was a long flight, so she was exhausted too. Together, they walked through the crowd to find a hotel before getting to work.

"Ahoy!" an Englishman shouted urgently as he was holding onto the ropes of his ship while a Scotsman dropped the anchor to then helping the other three brothers with preparing to dock the ship.

With a swing of a rope and commanding the wind, the Englishman let out a cheer while swinging through the air to then jumping to land in front of the cabin.

He roughly knocked on the door and shouted in a serious refined tone, "We are here. Now, pay up, frog!"

There was a laugh before the door opened wide to smack the Englishman's face! His brothers only laughed and hollered at the sight with him fuming on the spot.

"Oh, je suis désolé! I didn't see you there, but you think I would with your large and obvious eyebrows. Fear not, Angleterre, I shall pay you and your wonderful brothers after the coronation ceremony!" their guest, a close partner to the captain and friend to his family, spoke with his accent ever present.

With that, he walked on the deck of the ship as the Englishman rubbed his acing face.

"Are you kidding me?! I have to wait that long?! Are you broke again?!" he threatened in frustration until his oldest brother grabbed and suspended him above the floor, "Scotland, why?!"