3 Chapter The tree and the world

"Yes, indeed," the sage confirmed with a nod. "And the strings you see, Karma, represent various concepts. The continuous string represents mathematics, the highest..... "

"Huu... " As Karma was listening to the sage  he felt a shiver in his body.

His body suddenly started to glow and convert into light particles. Those light particles eventually disappeared. Seeing this, he panicked

"It seems the rules of this nameless world have begun to act," the sage said.

Hearing this, Karma asked "w-what rules?"

"I created this place while keeping a certain place in my mind"

"Certain place?"

"Yes, the place where all the spiritual beings resides and because of that it seems this place rejects the material existence"

The place where the all the spiritual beings  resides. The place which exists on a different higher plan  that transcending the limitations of the physical world.

" .... Material existence, .... so what going to happening with me ?" Karma asked while panicking.

"Nothing " the sage said than he moved his right hand towards the Karma and open his palm and a multi-coloured circle formed in the front of his palm.

The circle has  the  two outer rings one moving clockwise and second moving anti - clockwise and in it's centre was was star. It was a magic circle and it released a white light.

The white light which was released from the magic circle engulfed Karma before he can do or think anything, his consciousness faded.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

A week has passed since that incident, after I was engulfed by that light I found myself at the front of the pound laying down I rose up to my feet and started to look around there was nothing anywhere even the ethereal glow that was coming from the inside the pound was not there and the light wound was also healed which I got the first day.

After I got home from the temple I tried  to summarise all the thing that has till that time, however even after summarising all that it didn't make any sense at all.

Those string, that calm ' nameless place' which can't be described, where there it seems that the flow of time is different, that sage saying he is the one that created that place, and saying that I  somehow got connected to root of the 'Vicharavriksh --The tree of concept ' concept? Huu..  and these string being representing certain concept.

And that place rejecting the material existence when I thought about this it seems something out of the fiction and also connected to religious, after all there is  difference between material and spiritual.

The only difference is that's a fiction and this is reality
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Present Day.

"..... Yes, uncle," Karma replied, sitting opposite the person.

"So, how are your studies going?" his uncle asked.

"Great, I guess. I just gave my high school final exams," Karma answered.

And suddenly a realization hit him: 'D-did I just tell him about my exam?' After the realization hit him, he felt a chill down his spine.

'What did I just do… now he's going to ask,' Karma thought.

"So how did your exam go and when's the result is coming?" Uncle asked.

' I knew it  he's going to ask this after  I met  him first time 3 years ago when he visit our home in the city. As he ask me the same question that time and at that time the class 9th result have been announced. And I can also call him in the reason why ending up taking maths science'

"I-I think they went well," Karma replied, trying to sound confident despite the turmoil raging within him. "And the results should be out soon, maybe in a couple of weeks."

This person was Karma's grandmother's neighbor —Mr. Kalash, he was a sturdy, no-nonsense man with the build of a seasoned farmer.

Three years ago, he had traveled to the city due to some medical issues, leaving behind the quiet tranquility of the village for the bustling streets and crowded hospitals.

*************************************
Hello,
This is the 3rd chapter if you are liking the story and wants to know more about the Karma's journey add this web novel to the library.