Chapter 6🌷(Who was he?)

Once the ship had landed, everyone had looked up at the spacecraft with wide eyes, even more when Y/n appeared at the bottom of the ship, with some cuts and bandages on her face, wearing a hoodie and pajama pants and was bare foot, despite her unruly appearance, she was alive nonetheless.

"Y/n!" Everyone shouted, they immediately ran to her, "Guys wait-" before Y/n could say anything further, they had all crushed her in a hug, to which she immediately shouted in pain.

The loud sound that she had made surprised the teenagers as they quickly retracted their arms and stepped, back, watching as she held her stomach and winced, then appeared Kaizo, walking behind her and placed a supportive hand on her upper back, "Are you okay?"

"Yeah..the bruises on my stomach still hurts.." she chuckled nervously as she smiled at Kaizo.

Fang looked at the two with with eyes and mouth, but it was quickly shut when Boboiboy shut his mouth by placing a hand under his chin and closed it, although Boboiboy had a look of surprise of his own.

They knew Kaizo wasn't the kindest guy out there, only reserving his soft moments for close people.

Though the girls giggled and whispered amongst themselves as they looked at the two, "Y/n!!" a squeaky voice shouts as something small hit her in the chest, which was Pocketbot, who cried as it moved frantically.

"I'm sorry! This is all my fault!" Y/n smiled down sadly at the power sphera and caresses it, "There, there..no one could've predicted what happened, it only mattered that they didn't take you."

Under the mask, Kaizo glanced down at you, who was human and didn't have powers or any extensive knowledge about power sphera's but somehow understood the situation without being told about it, and she even sacrificed herself for the power sphera's safety.

"I'll be leaving, I still have a mission to attend to." He sighed through his nose and shook Y/n's shoulder, though he didn't anticipate his strength and Y/n's weak state, so her body swayed amongst his shaking, "Ah..Yes!! I hope we meet again!" Y/n turns to him and gives him a look of determination, that when they meet again, she would repay him for what he did today.

"Don't count on it." Kaizo says, before turning around and walking back to the ship in this cool manner that Y/n has only seen in anime and shows.

"Oh god he was hot."

"What!?"

"What?"

....

After that, Y/n had finally collapsed from hunger and stress, having been escorted home by the Boboiboy gang, Y/n's parents were so glad that Y/n was finally home, but was afraid when they saw her unconscious state, they quickly had her be carried to her room and gave the teenagers drinks and refreshments.

Although sporting a light cold, B/n watched his sister be fussed over as her mother changed his sister out of her dirty clothes with Ying and Yaya's help, wincing when he saw the black and purple bruises that littered his sisters abdomen.

Slightly blaming himself that this happened to his older sister, all because he got sick that day, and she needed to buy him his medicine, B/n quickly walked into her room and insisted in taking her dirty clothes for him to put it along with the other dirty clothes, he looked at her dirty pajama bottoms and her hoodie that had a few blood stains, that most likely came from his sister.

He felt something in the hoodie's pockets and saw that there was some medicine left, still neatly packaged, as if it was treated with the utmost care.

...

Once Y/n came to, she was immediately given some water and something light to eat, given that she hasn't eaten anything for a few days.

Even if it was a light soup, it tasted so heavenly as she was being spoond fed by her mother, all because she didn't even have the strength to pick up the glass of water, having adrenaline stopped running through her veins.

"...You should've told us, we could've found a solution together..do you not trust these parents if your?"

Y/n sat there silently, her mother had placed down the spoon and looked at her daughter in worry, "Do you not know how worried we were? Worrying over whether or not you were still alive!?"

"...I didn't want to involve you because I felt it in my gut..that this was something only myself could pull off..I didn't want my family being hurt."

....

Y/n laid awake in her bed, after being fussed over by her parents, she was able to have time to herself during the night after dinner.

And all she could think of was that masked man and who he was, she really wanted to repay her thanks to him, having been able to save her and basically raised the place all on his own, she admired that, his strength.

She wanted to be strong like him! He had only shown a partial part of his strength, but Y/n could feel it, he was like those Villains in the movies! Who was strong, yet only used a fraction of their power! She could feel her heart beat at the prospect of seeing his powers in action..

For some reason..

She hoped that was the reason her heart was beating and not some medical concern..

She sighed and carefully got up from her bed, walking to her closet and opening it, at the sound of the closets doors opening, Pocketbot peered up at Y/n and smiled at her, "Hi Y/n..can't sleep..?"

"Been up thinking.."

"Of what?"

"Him."

"The one who saved you?" When Y/n sat down on the floor with her back against the closet, but soon regretted it when her bruises pressed against the hard surface, so she straightened her back and made a face as she tried to get the pain to subside.

"I want to be what he is." Y/n declared proudly, but Pocketbot could only glance at her worriedly, "But I'm sure he's had years if training, Y/n..."

"I think I'll survive if I have a gun." Y/n said thoughtfully, "Please don't..."

I'm literally on fire right now, only because I don't want to write my other works for school, even if they're due the next week or if I have exams.🌷