𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟰 [𝗲𝗻𝗴𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗵] 🔞

WARNING: This chapter contains mature content with explicit language which may not be suitable for very young readers.

"NO ONE will see us, we're at the back. This will be quick," he said, seemingly catching his breath. His lips moved down my neck. He kissed my neck with my pulse throbbing, I could feel it and I lost even more strength to fight him. I felt like I would love every time his lips touch any part of my body.

He took off my tank top so effortlessly that if he had increased his strength, he would have torn it like paper. He was able to release my left chest freely, sucking hard on my pert nipple and I don't know what was going through his mind but I liked the way he was playing with it.

His tongue moistened my nipple incessantly, tickling it with a mixture of nibbling and biting until I was already feeble and it seemed that he was increasing my libido even more. One of my hands held his head and I pushed him deeper into my chest. His sucking was so good that I almost hit my head on the headrest of where I was sitting on the bus.

Deciding to seek more pleasure, he removed my hand from his hard cock. It was a bit difficult for him to lower his shorts that were also accompanied by his boxers down to his thighs and Leo's perfect boner with pre-cum on its tip revealed to my enticing eyes.

"Suck me, Liam, please?" he said in an inviting voice, eyes shining, speaking and anyone who heard would not reject him.

I told him not to make any noise because someone might see us. He said he would cover me and he could see if anyone was going to where we were. I felt safe, although not too much. I still took the risk.

"I'll just hurry up, Liam... please?" he begged in his alluring tone of voice and almost a sexy whisper to my ears.

I didn't let any words out of my mouth, realizing it was better using it to lick his erected cock and not letting it wait for so long. I leaned in and made sure he enjoyed my strokes, up and down. I was gently slow in the beginning then later increased the speed. I doubled the pace smoothly as time went on, faster than how we started as casual strangers to friends and then became beneficial to each other.

I finally heard what I was waiting for, it was obvious that he was trying to stop himself from moaning but he couldn't do anything now. He was lifted up by the taste when I took a bite from his wood and I could feel his heat inside my mouth. This is the kind of heat that I will not complain about and will accept wholeheartedly.

I almost felt nauseous when he suddenly pushed my head towards him and shoved his stiff penis into my throat. Even though I almost threw up, it didn't affect the overflowing and burning feeling that we were both in heaven.

"I'm almost there..." he whispered softly and when I heard that, I tightened my grip on him until he finally came out. He didn't let go of my head from his hands that were holding it, he stopped me and made me fall closer to him and there he freely shot his white liquid inside my mouth as he cupped my face in his controlling hands.