𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟯 [𝗲𝗻𝗴𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗵] 🔞

WARNING: This chapter contains mature content with explicit language which may not be suitable for very young readers.

WE were having a snack now. It's for strengthening and recharging because we got a bit tired earlier from running. It's also to cool off my head, thanks to my annoying friend who does nothing but annoy me.

"It's only turon that tames you!" he started.

As for me, I admit I'm weak when it comes to food, especially here at our favorite spot for turon and buko juice. The lady who sells them under the overpass, we've been buying from her for a few days or weeks now. Leo's a regular here, not me, because I'm always just tagging along for free.

"I could stab you with this barbecue stick!" I teased him, pointing the stick pierced into the turon at his side. Even though he was far, he moved away in surprise.

"That's a turon stick, not barbecue!" He even made a face and pretended to vomit.

"If I stab you, we'll call it a Leo stick then!" The vendor laughed at what I said. She's not much older than us if you're going to estimate. She also mentioned she stopped studying.

"Debbie? Please give me another turon, I might get poked by this guy... so scary," Leo said to the vendor, who laughed even more.

"Your boyfriend is so doughty," she said to Leo. I almost spat out the coconut juice. Luckily, the coconut meat I chewed didn't come out of my other nostril.

"You mean, brusque? His brusque manner draws heat like a dragon," Leo uttered, laughing. I thought he'd deny it, but he even played along with the vendor.

So, I had to correct her. "He's not my boyfriend, sis. You have issues!"

"Oh, really? Such an attitude, huh?" Leo said, trying to team up with his vibe-matching vendor. He took a bite of his turon and picked up the piece of jackfruit as fillings that fell. I watched as he slurped it up and took another big bite of his turon. I pondered if his little Leo was as big as that. I swallowed and wondered what it would feel like to have it inside my mouth.

"You two are so cute together, you're a perfect match!" the vendor said, getting all giddy and bringing my floating mind back to reality.

What the fuck? What was I even thinking? I shook my head repeatedly to shake off all the dirty thoughts I had about my friend.

Leo sat next to me and leaned on me. "People always say stuff like that. We may look like we're together, but we're really just friends, he's like my brother, right Liam?" He put his arm around me and looked at me, waiting for confirmation.

Earlier, boyfriend; now, brother. He keeps changing! He's so confusing!

I didn't respond.

"You see, he's ignoring me!" He squeezed my shoulder and pinched me even more. It was satisfying. He added, "I won't treat you anymore. Deb, charge him for everything he ate, including what I ate."

I didn't respond again. I glared at him and removed his arm from around me.

"Just kidding, hehe..." he said and handed Debbie the money he took from his pocket. "This is for both of us, Deb, and maybe even for me because he might eat me too."

He even told Debbie to keep the change, it's only one peso. I laughed and forgot to be serious.

"Are you laughing there?" Leo said when he looked at me.

"So what?" I rolled my eyes and tried to be serious, but I couldn't help but laugh at his "keep the change" comment when it was only one peso. You'd think he gave her a thousand pesos as a tip! Ridiculous.

"There you are! Now, you're laughing so hard! So childish, are you even a girl?" he asked. He said I even surpassed Colleen's mood swings.

My smile vanished from my lips, replaced by annoyance. Why did he have to compare? I didn't want to be compared to that girl. I told him to stop comparing me to his girlfriend or anyone else. It would have been fine if it were positive, but it was a negative comparison! Of course, it's irritating!

He apologized and promised not to compare us again.

More students were gathering at the bus stop in front of the university. He waited for me to board the bus. I said goodbye to him. I thanked him for the treat and the time. I squeezed myself into the crowd and jostled with fellow Libertians who also wanted to go home quickly. I didn't back down, so I managed to get a good spot. I sat far away from the sweaty, stinky, and cramped areas.

Good thing my perfume was still effective and fighting off all the other smells. When I sat down at the back of the bus, there weren't many people here. I caught a whiff of the air conditioner, which made me feel sleepy. I didn't realize my eyelids were getting heavier. I don't think I could even set up my music on my phone anymore, and my arms and hands were too weak to put the earbuds in my ears. My legs and thighs were also feeling weak from chasing Leo earlier. Now, I was feeling all kinds of tiredness from everything I did today.

Nevertheless, I tried to keep my eyes open, but as I opened them, I saw a familiar figure approaching me. As he got closer, my suspicion was confirmed.

"Leo?" I greeted him, but he just smiled and gestured for some space to sit beside me. I moved to the right, giving him space on the left. We were sitting side by side now, and he still hadn't answered why he boarded.

I told him that the way to his place was different. He said he was aware but wanted to make sure I got home safely. He even asked if it was okay. I couldn't refuse because he was already on board and the bus was moving. We were far from the bus stop now.

"Just sleep for now, I know you're tired." He asked me how long the trip would be.

I said it's about twenty minutes to an hour. It depends on the traffic.

He nodded, saying okay and that he'd set an alarm on his phone to wake me up if I fell asleep. I saw him set an alarm on his phone. He looked at me and smiled. I still didn't know what was happening.

Suddenly, his phone rang, and I saw Colleen's name, but he ignored it until it became a missed call. I asked him why he didn't answer.

"Just let her be," he said. He told me to sleep and not to hesitate to lean on his shoulder if I felt sleepy. I was speechless and overwhelmed by everything that was happening.

I slowly looked away and turned to the bus window so he wouldn't catch me smiling. I watched the passing vehicles, the colorful lights that brought back my drowsiness, but little did I know that it wouldn't just be sleep I would feel.

I felt Leo's arm against mine, but I didn't look. Goosebumps rose for some unknown reason. It felt like electricity was flowing through my whole body, and my spine felt a chill.

I was about to close my eyes when I suddenly felt Leo's hand on my nape, gently stroking upwards to the back of my head, tangling in my hair, making me feel even more peculiar.

He took my hand and placed it between his thighs, where I could slowly feel the rise of his cock bulging inside his pants as my hand lingered on his crotch.

His hand on my neck traveled to my His brusque manner drew heat ear, making me ticklish. He brought his face closer to my other cheek, his nose and lips softly breathing on my ear. After a while, he started to moan and began to tickle my ear with his tongue.

With each breath and play of his tongue in my His brusque manner drew heat, I found myself moaning too. He kept moaning my name repeatedly and whispered as if filled with desire.

"Leo, ugh... someone might see us..." I whispered softly, mixed with a moan.