Chapter 02 - Sean Kingston

Sean opened the door to his office roughly then began to sit in the soft chair where he usually worked. Anger was clearly visible on his handsome face. Feeling tight, he opened his jacket and loosened the tie around his shirt collar.

"Grey, quickly bring the documents I need to do."

"Yes Mr. Sean. I'll take it right away." Answered Gray Maier who was his personal secretary.

Sean gently massaged his temples which were throbbing, his head immediately felt sore after hearing his mother's words this afternoon. How could her mother talk about marriage? He was only twenty-seven years old, he did not expect that he would experience a family marriage so soon, as the Kingston family had been experiencing marriages like this for a long time. Like his mother and father.

The Kingston family is one of the three richest families in N city besides the Manson family. Currently, the person holding the largest stake is his grandfather, Alton Kingston.

Sean hasn't yet figured out how to reject this tradition passed down from generation to generation regarding arranged marriages. More precisely, his grandfather wanted him to get married quickly. But actually Sean has his own reasons why he doesn't want an arranged marriage like this. A knock came from the entrance, bringing Sean back from his thoughts.

"Enter."

The door to the room opened to reveal his secretary carrying a lot of documents. "This is the document you need to work on, Mr. Sean."Sean just mumbled, still massaging his throbbing temples. Gray placed the documents he had brought on the table in front of Sean.

"Then excuse me, Mr. Sean."

Gray immediately walked out of the room not wanting to disturb Sean. In situations like this, Sean needs someone to relieve his fatigue. Thinking of someone, Sean immediately took the cellphone that was in his trouser pocket.

"Syaile."

"What is it?"

"Come to the office now."

"I happen to be close to the office, I'll be there soon."

Then the phone disconnected. Syaile is one of the women Sean pays attention to. The woman was three years older than Sean.

Syaile knows that Sean pampers her more than other women. Because she is one of the most liked, only she has direct communication access with Sean. Syaile feels she can monopolize Sean. Some women are even afraid to fight with her. She was like the mistress of all the women Sean had.

Some time later the door opened revealing a beautiful, elegant woman with a luxurious appearance. Like a woman from a respectable family, but actually all the luxury items Syaile wears are gifts from Sean.

In fact, the woman has special authority where she can enter Sean's office and personal space without permission. This right makes Syaile always raise her head at Sean's other women.

"Come here." He looked at Syaile who was in front of the door while telling her to sit on his lap.

"Sean, I can't take too long, just a moment." Syaile walked over and immediately sat on Sean's lap shyly.

"Why?" Sean frowned dissatisfied.

Syaile stroked Sean's cheek gently to comfort him. "My mother is sick. I have to go to the hospital."

Sean actually still doesn't like the fact that Syaile can't be with him for long. But he didn't want to waste time, Sean immediately hugged the woman.

Syaile's cheeks flushed with embarrassment. "Sean."