Chapter 05 - Lunch Box

Today there is no class schedule. Viola used her free time to laze in bed, but the ringing of her cell phone woke her up. With her eyes still closed and her hands still limp, Viola took her cell phone and answered the call without looking. Considering that the cellphone was cracked due to yesterday's incident, several sides of the screen could not be pressed. Viola tried hard to press the answer screen.

"Who's this?"

"How can you not know your own mother's number."

Hearing her mother's scolding on the other end of the phone, Viola finally opened her eyes. "I just woke up, I'm sorry."

"Come home now, Eloise is here to see you."

"Mrs. Kingston?" Viola furrowed her brows in confusion.

"You should call her Mom too."

"I forgot, but what's wrong?"

"Soon Eloise will be your mother-in-law, she wants to get along better."

"Ah.. Really.." Viola asked awkwardly.

"Hurry up and get ready, don't make Eloise wait long."

"But today I'm not feeling well."

"Don't lie, I'll ask Thysa to pick you up."

After that the phone hung up. Viola sighed, she could already imagine how awkward it would be when she was with Mrs. Kingston. Viola glanced at her cracked cellphone, maybe when she had free time Viola would ask the woman who had dropped her cellphone to repair the cellphone screen.

Viola lazily entered the bathroom to clean herself, then put on a plain white t-shirt, loose denim pants and light blue contact lenses covering her jet black eyes. A few minutes after Viola got ready, the apartment door opened from the outside to reveal Thysa neatly dressed in a black shirt and trousers specially prepared for the Manson family guards. Only when Viola is dealing with the big house does Thysa dress like a personal maid.

"Young lady, I've come to pick you up. Before that, Young lady should change into the clothes that Madam has prepared." Thysa handed over a cloth bag filled with luxurious clothes.

Viola glanced lazily at the cloth bag in Thysa's hand. "I'm too lazy to change clothes."

"Madam reprimanded me harshly earlier because Young lady wasn't dressed neatly at the Kingston family gathering yesterday."

Viola looked at Thysa guiltily. At that time, Viola kept Thysa busy so she didn't take her to the Kingston family meeting. Feeling guilty, Viola took a cloth bag and changed clothes in her room.A few minutes later, Viola came out of the room wearing a pale brown jumpsuit, looking simple but elegant, very different from when Viola only wore a shirt or long sleeves at university.

Currently, Viola's aura exudes elegance. Thysa looked at her young lady with satisfaction. It had been a long time since Viola wore clothes like this. This is Viola's true form. Thysa polished Viola's face and smoothed her hair.

After finishing they went to the Manson family mansion. Arriving at the yard, Thysa swiftly opened the door for Viola, Viola gracefully got out of the car. Thysa escorted Viola to the front door. There was already a butler and several maids waiting to greet him.

"Welcome back, Young lady". The butler Wesli Costin and several servants said respectfully.

Viola smiled warmly. Very beautiful compared to her cold face. "Thank you. Don't be so stiff."

"It's been a long time since Young lady came home, I specially welcome Young lady."

Viola looked at Wesli warmly. "Well... I haven't been home for a year, how is Uncle Wesli?"