Chapter 1

Only two weeks of my senior year. Only two weeks of seeing people I don't like. Only two weeks of having to wake up at 6:00 freaking a.m. To get ready.

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! I hear my alarm go off and practically slam my alarm against the wall. It is the worst sound ever. It makes me cringe.

I get up with a groan. I go down the carpeted steps of my apartment to the kitchen. I pick my phone up to check it. As usual the good morning text from Victoria.

VIKKI:good morning Abigail.

ME:morning. Am I picking you up again today?

VIKKI:it would be helpful if you could? I hate the bus..

ME:alright I will then...we just need to live together already. Haha

VIKKI:dude that would be awesome. To bad my mom won't let me.

ME:I know right! So what time this morning am I getting you?

VIKKI:mhm...around 7:30...?

ME:Otay sounds good! See ya then.

VIKKI:okidokie.

I open the my kitchen cabinet. What to eat. Mhm. Er I could just eat a granola bar and a piece of fruit. Then vikki's and my normal stop at Starbucks for coffee. Yep that'll work. I grab my favorite granola bar and a banana.

I sit at the counter. And open my granola bar. I hear a ding come from my phone. I flip it over. It's Alexander (Alex)

ALEX: hey there :)
Alex has been my friend for about two years. He moved here from California. He had a crush on me but we decided to just be friends. Close friends...but friends.

ME: hey. What's up?

ALEX: just woke up. I have a question...

ME: ok?

ALEX: do you want to go to that dance with me that's on the last week of school?

ME: sure! Me, you and vikki can go.

ALEX: oh...um...ok. Yea that'll be fun. I'll see you at school.

I lock my phone and go to the bathroom to start on my hair. I wish I could just throw my hair in to to pony tails. I guess I'll do some light curls.

Finally I'm done. I look at my phone. Crap it's 7:00. I rush to my room to get dressed. I pick out a flowered dress with my pink converse. I grab my keys and walk out the door.
----------

I pull up to vikki's house. I knock on the door and wait. She walks opens the door and we walk to my car.

"So Alex asked me to the dance." I say braking the silence.

"AND????" She asks wide eyed.

I shrug. "I said you, him and I could go together."

She looks away rolling her eyes.

I look at her. "What??"

She looks at me. "It's obvious he likes you! Just date him. Give him a chance."

"What? No! Him and I decided that we are friends and nothing more!" She makes me mad sometimes.

"So? It's obvious he still wants to try." She says.

"Well he can keep trying." I say shaking my head.

"Why won't you give anyone a chance? I mean you have guys chasing after you. And one after another you just shoot them down." She says..I can tell she's not understanding where I'm coming from.

"Damit! Because I'm waiting for the right one. You know that! You know who I'm waitin on!" I say my voice starting to raise.

"Well you could always give someone else a chance until then. Plus the guy isn't going to just come out and say oh I'm a daddy want to be my baby girl.? No. You have no idea. Maybe the guys who are wanting to be with you are looking for a baby girl!" She tells me.

"STOP! I'm done with this conversation. It's my dating life not yours. Get off my back and stop trying to pressure me to date someone. If I want to date I will. Just because you date guys left and right doesn't mean I do." I say pulling in into the school parking lot. I park and get out. I lock the doors and leave her standing there.

I shouldn't have been so mean but it makes me so angry. She constantly try's to force me to date. Like chill. I glance at the clock hanging on the wall. I've got 10 minutes. I go to the bathroom and walk into the stall. I open my purse and pull the blade out. I make a slit on my skin. Not to deep tho. I sigh in relief of the pain.

A person walks in I quickly put it away and clean my self up and pull my sleeves down. I flush the toilet to make it seem like I was using the restroom. I walk out the stall and go to the mirror and apply some pink lip gloss.

The warning bell rings telling us we have 5 minutes to get to class. I walk out the bathroom to the crowd of people. Let the day begin.