47. Boing, thud, kaboom, fap fap fap

Tiziano's lips remained pressed against Claudio's for a few seconds. With his eyes closed, Tiziano felt the roughness of Claudio's short beard, and the realization that this was a boy, the mouth of a boy, Claudio's mouth, almost made him explode. He felt the urge to lick his lips, to feel that roughness with his tongue. He did, and with one hand, he grabbed the hair at the back of Claudio's neck to hold him still. Claudio slightly opened his mouth, and their tongues met. A minute passed, maybe two, where Tiziano did nothing but get lost in that kiss, in that bouncing of tongues and teeth and lips. Their hands ran frantically up and down from the nape to the back, with no apparent direction, just the need to touch, to feel each other.

"I'm hot," Tiziano said. He stepped back for a moment, quickly took off his sweatshirt.

«What about this?» Claudio took a corner of Tiziano's t-shirt. He pulled him closer, gave him another kiss and took off the shirt. He threw it on the ground. Tiziano pounced on Claudio and did the same with his hoodie and t-shirt. They looked at each other, bare-chested, for a couple of seconds, panting, ravenous. Tiziano had seen Claudio naked a thousand times, in the showers, after practice, but in that moment he looked at him as if it was the first time.

Tiziano pounced on Claudio again. He pushed him on the bed, laid on him, hugged him, entangled him, kissed his neck. Claudio stretched it back, as if to invite him to continue, and Tiziano accepted the invitation. He bit it, licked it, he anchored a hand into his hair, with the other he caressed his bare chest.

His muscles, his skin.

He sniffed him.

"I've got a good smell, huh?" Claudio said, panting.

"What?"

Claudio smiled at him. "Forget about it. Something you said when you were drunk."

"Huh?" Tiziano couldn't remember. What else had he said when he was drunk? What other embarrassing declarations?

Claudio swayed his hips beneath Tiziano, rubbing against him.

«Eddaje, go on» he ordered.

Tiziano forgot his worries in an instant. He imitated Claudio's movement and rubbed his pelvis against the other's. He felt the need to vent his pleasure with a moan, Claudio replied moaning himself and grabbing his butt cheeks , to pull him even closer.

The flashlight, which was still on the bed, fell to the ground. It didn't go out. Tiziano got distracted for a moment by the noise, then looked at Claudio in the dim light.

God, he's so handsome.

The two boys looked into each other's eyes, their lips slightly parted, their chests rhythmically rising and falling, their skin glistening with sweat.

I want to feel him. I want to touch him.

Tiziano kissed him again. As their tongues licked one another, Tiziano touched Claudio's chest, then his abs, and went down to the trousers.

He first touched him through the fabric. He would have liked to take it slow, torment him a little, but as soon as he felt the swelling under his fingers, he couldn't resist and grabbed it with his whole hand.

"Mmmh" Claudio slipped a finger into the waistband of Tiziano's tracksuit and pulled downward, partially uncovering his boxers. Tiziano helped him take off his trousers, and as he did, he rubbed himself through his underwear.

I'd love to take it out and bang it on his face, he surprised himself thinking.

Claudio sat up. He inserted a hand in his own underwear and started to masturbate in front of Tiziano, but hidden by his clothes: Tiziano could see the hand moving underneath the fabric.