Part 7

The pulsating beat of the music reverberated through the crowded nightclub, enveloping Charles Leclerc and his friends in a haze of celebration. They were here to revel in Leclerc's recent victory at the Grand Prix, the champagne flowing freely as they toasted to his success.

Among the throng of dancers, Amèlie Moreau moved with effortless grace, her silhouette swaying to the rhythm of the music. She exuded a magnetic energy that drew admiring glances from those around her, including a bold stranger who approached her on the dance floor.

Leclerc watched from afar, his jaw tightening with a pang of jealousy as the man encroached on his territory. He couldn't tear his eyes away, his fists clenching involuntarily as he struggled to contain his emotions.

Sensing Leclerc's unease, his friends exchanged knowing glances, understanding the unspoken tension that hung in the air. They knew all too well the complicated dynamics between Leclerc and Amèlie, their relationship defying easy categorization.

Unable to stand idly by any longer, Leclerc made his move, weaving through the crowd with determined strides until he reached Amèlie's side. Without a word, he pulled her into his arms, the intensity of his gaze burning with possessiveness.

Amèlie looked up at him, her eyes sparkling with a mixture of surprise and amusement. "Charles," she murmured, a hint of laughter in her voice, "what are you doing?"

Leclerc didn't reply, his focus squarely on the man who had dared to encroach upon his territory. With a steely glare, he conveyed a silent warning, his grip on Amèlie tightening protectively.

The stranger, sensing the shift in atmosphere, wisely backed away, his hands raised in surrender as he melted back into the crowd. Leclerc watched him go with a satisfied smirk, his chest swelling with triumph.

Turning back to Amèlie, he found her smiling up at him, a hint of mischief dancing in her eyes. "Jealous, are we?" she teased, her tone laced with affection.

Leclerc couldn't help but grin in response, the tension between them dissipating in the wake of his bold declaration. "Perhaps a little," he admitted, his voice low with sincerity. "But only because you're mine."

___________________________

Authors note - hi I hope you like this I'm sorry for stopping writing the book but let me know if I should do imagines of other f1 drivers as well or just stick to Charles xx sophie