32,

⇒ I slowly turned around and faced Jiro and Tyrone.

tyrone - "Are you okay?" He asked me.

delphine - "I-I'm fine." *hiccups*

⇒ I haven't hiccuped in a long time because no one made me feel fluttered in a long time.

⇒ The bell rang.

jiro - "Let's walk to class together, I will see you later Ty." He said to me and Tyrone.

tyrone - "See you bro." He said to Jiro.

⇒ Jiro ran up to me and he was so close to me that my hiccups got out of control.

jiro - "Are you okay? You're hiccuping a lot." He said to me.

delphine - "I-I'm fine, should w-we go to class now? *hiccups*

⇒ Jiro nodded.

————————————————————————————

{ DELPHINE'S POV }
{ CLASS }

⇒ I couldn't focus on the lesson in class because I kept thinking about what Jiro said to Tyrone in the staircase. I saw someone's hand waving in front of my eyes making me jump back into reality.

jin - "Delphine?" She asked me waving her hand in mt face.

delphine - "Huh? Sorry, what?" I asked Jin.

nalerie - "The assignment our professor assigned is a group project, were you listening?" She asked me.

delphine - "O-oh, no, I didn't hear, what is the project about?" I asked the girls.

annalise - "We have to do a physical chemistry project, we need 8 people to be in our team." She said to me.

jin - "It's already 4 of us, so we need 4 other people." She said to me.

⇒ I nodded.

annalise - "Oh! Why don't we ask Jiro and his friends? They look like they don't have any partners." She said to all of us.

delphine - "O-oh, u-um about that-" I said to the girls but Jin cut me off.

jin - "Jiro! Do you and your friends have partners yet?!" She yelled across the room.

jiro - "No!" He yelled back.

jin - "Do you and your friends want to join us?!" She yelled back.

⇒ Jiro, Tyrone, and Dante got up from their seats and came towards us. I sighed and lowered my head.

dante - "Hi ladies." He said to all of us.

nalerie - "Hi, do you guys know anything about physical chemistry?" She asked the guys.

jiro - "Only a bit." He said to Nalerie.

annalise - "It's okay if you don't know a lot about physical chemistry because the 4 of us don't know much about it either." She said to the guys.

tyrone - "So how are we going to do the project?" He asked all of us.

jin - "We all can go to my place? My parents are out of town." She said to all of us.

nalerie - "That sounds good! When and what time should we all meet at your place, Jin?" She asked Jin.

jin - "We can meet today at 4:00pm? I have to run errands right after school but I should be home by 4pm." She said to all of us.