29,

mom - "tu es une personne si gentille, chérie." (You are such a kind person, darling) My mom said to me.

delphine - "What makes you say that?" I asked my mom.

mom - "You're willing to wait for Jiro to sort out his feelings for you....you're patiently waiting for the result." She said to me.

⇒ I nodded.

delphine - "Maman, I have to get dressed now." I said to my mom.

mom - "Oh je suis désolé." (Oh I'm sorry) I'm going to go now, have fun chérie." She said to me.

⇒ I nodded and got dressed for the dinner.

————————————————————————————

{ DELPHINE'S POV }

⇒ I took a shower and changed into this:

{ OUFIT }

⇒ I styled my hair down and wore my white sneakers and did light makeup. I went downstairs when I was done with the final touches.

⇒ As I was walking down the stairs, I saw my parents talking to Adélard.

mom - "Aw, chérie, you look beautiful." She said admiring me.

delphine - "Thank you maman." I said to my mom.

dad - "Adélard, ramène ma fille à la maison avant 22 heures." (Adélard, bring my daughter home by 10 p.m.) He said to Adélard.

adélard - "je le ferai, ne t'inquiète pas." (I will, don't worry) He said to my dad.

adélard - "Are you ready to go?" He asked me.

⇒ I nodded and Adélard and I said goodbye to my parents and left.

{ ADÉLARD'S HOUSE }

⇒ Adélard and I walked inside of his home and it looked the same. I haven't been to his place in a while.

al's mom - "Delphine ! Ça fait longtemps! comment as-tu été." (Delphine! It's been a long time! How have you been?) She asked me.

al's dad - "On ne t'a pas vu depuis que tu as 15 ans." (We haven't seen you since you were 15) He said to me.

delphine - "je sais, ça fait longtemps, je vais bien, comment allez-vous tous les deux ?" (I know, it's been a long time, I'm fine, how are you two?) I asked Adélard's parents.

al's dad - "nous allons bien." (We are well) He said to me.

delphine - "c'est bon à entendre, ah! Elise, tu fais toujours des croissants maison ?" (That's good to hear, ah! Elise, (adélard's mom name) do you still make homemade croissants?) I asked Adélard's mom.