20.

*Porter's POV*

Well, both Tony and Jenny kept on their promises.

Bixby ended up coming in second in the tournament.

Jenny, during their game, decided to whip a ball underneath the net to hand it back, and took Tony's legs right out from under her, her knee is now wrapped.

In which with a single glance to Saige and Anna and a tap of her knee, they set Tony up to spike a ball so hard in Jenny's face that it did infact bust her nose.

Not a fuck is given.

The little wave Tony gave her as she got escorted off the court though.

Priceless.

But as for right now.

I am currently trying to send Tony the perfect snap because she wanted to see what I was wearing to dinner. Which we are currently getting ready to leave for.

I for some reason caved when Tony asked if she could bring a bag to dinner and ride to my house with me to change before we go get milkshakes, only to find out she has every intention to snoop through my room.

And I'm sure as hell going to let her because, well, she's going to be in my room, and I have every intention of throwing her on my bed and kissing the hell out of her because no one can interrupt this time and my dad is taking Tate to meet Aunt Lori, Uncle Phil, Tony's parents and little siblings to go to the movies.

I know I've kissed her since she got here.

But I feel like I have not properly kissed her and made my mark yet, somewhere not a fucking locker room.

I have every intention of doing so.

But for now.

Pharris45; Now send me a picture of you dressed all pretty please

Pharris45; Now send me a picture of you dressed all pretty please. I want to see my girl.

Tjbaker11; You literally just saw me Bubba lol

Pharris45; And I want to see you again. Please baby?

Tjbaker11; It's just a pink dress Porter.

Pharris45; You're in a dress?!

Pharris45; Let me see it, right now.

Pharris45; Maybe let me take it off you at some point?

Tjbaker11; Dirty.

Tjbaker11; Hold on.

I waited a few minutes. Finished getting dressed and everything and finally as I was sliding my shoes on, a snap came through.