4.

*Tony's POV*

I think it's safe to say that after I got home from work yesterday, I ate and went straight to bed.

I know most of you must be thinking Jake went a little over board. But, between Leo and his friends antics, my hair was crusted to my face, I ruined my sweater, my back is killing me, and I had to throw my shoes away. Jake was finished. Completely done, turned him in to a mop, and when he threatened to fire me if I didn't tell him I was being mistreated at work, he meant that shit.

This morning though, waking up, getting ready for the first day of school, sitting here eating breakfast with Robbie and Roxie throwing cereal at each other, I'm excited.

I love school. School is one of the few things I'm actually good at.

The groan however, coming from out kitchen door as Seb and Colson come strolling in, did not sound excited.

"Did you stay up all night?" I scrunched my face as they sat down.

"No." Colson yawned and pulled Roxie into his lap. "Where is your phone?"

I scrunched my face and thought for a minute. "I have no clue."

"Car, you leave it at the diner, did you even take it to the diner?" Sebastian laughed.

I shrugged.

"I swear to god you are the one person who couldn't care less about her phone. How do you even talk to people?" He shook his head.

"In person." I nodded. "When I see them?"

"Well, your new friend thinks he crossed a line asking you why you were upset the other night and thinks you're mad at him." Colson nodded.

"Who?" I pursed my lips.

"Porter." He rolled his eyes.

"Oh. No. I worked, came home, ate, and passed out." I shrugged.

"You are the lowest maintenance girl I have ever met." Sebastian ran his hand down his face.

"Tone." Saige yelled as she walked into our kitchen, with my phone might I add. "One, I brought you coffee." She smiled and handed me a cup. "Two, Jake said to give this to you." She handed me my phone. "You left this yesterday."

"See." I pointed at her and pulled my messages up.

P; Hay

P; That wasn't me, that was my little brother. I know how to spell I swear.

P; Do you have a big butt? Asking for a friend.

P; Jesus Christ, that wasn't me either.

P; Hey, just wanted to see how your days going after being upset last night.

P; If I crossed a line asking last night, I'm sorry.

P; I guess I did.

"What in the hell?" I sighed.

"What?" Colson gave me a look.

I handed him my phone, and he read through the messages. He laughed. "It was either Landry or Brooks."

"Who?" I shook my head.

"2 of his 3 best friends. Jake, Landry, and Brooks. He's with them like, every day." Saige nodded.

"Is he a big reassurance guy?"

"Yes, he is." Colson smiled. "He gets that from me."

"He's older." Saige pursed her lips.

I sighed. "I'm going to go call him to let him know I'm not mad." I shook my head, got up, and walked out the back door.